• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Atomic Eagle: Hand of the Reaper Release

Harry Tuttle

Scenario League Member
9.4 megs and 8 months in the making.

It's done.

Thank you to all those who helped with their encouragement. Especially Insurgent here at CivFanatics.

Get the files here

Post your comments below...

Attachments

• aetitlesmall2.jpg
    aetitlesmall2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 339
I must have missed out something so sorry to ask but what this scen is all about? Nuclearwar might be my guess but is it WWII or something else?

I keep getting this message: "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!". I really wanna check this scenario out... it sounds good!

Jasev over at Apolyton is loading the scenario onto the Spanish site over at Apolyton so there should be no more bandwidth problems. I will post a message here when that happens. As for the scenario plot line there is a link in the readme file. Plus the intro is extremely explanatory.

Oh baby! I've been waiting for this scenario for quite a while! :jump: :thumbsup:

Hey thanks guys. Someone let me know how the regular play is as the Nazis.

First let me say what a great work of you done with this very original scenario, many thanks Harry for your hard work! I downloaded it yesterday from the Spanish civilization site and started playing it but I didn’t go too far because I have certain doubts; first why I can not use the mighty King Tiger and the Me-262, they have a movement of 0, is it because I’m not allowed to use them yet? second is that I destroyed the British Uranium mine but nothing happened, the game just kept going, is it because I altered the game by destroying one British city in my way (not captured)? Or maybe because I made a sneak attack to the British when I destroyed one of the signals? It is also surprising the starting deficit of the Germans, if I want to investigate in a fast rate and at the same time have money I have to sell city improvements like for example airports and put the cities with high production rate to capitalism. I also discovered one technology that should let me to construct two wonders, but I was not allowed to do that. Oh yes, another thing is that some units are present in the unit editor but not in the game like the Tiger I or one of those German recon units, will they never appear in the game? Another thing is that I can not build sea transport for my units, is this to prevent a Sealion action? Anyway I want to keep going with this awesome scenario, but I want it to play well knowing the why and the what of the game, and the fact that I have just become a member of this forum to know more about Atomic Eagle says enough of how interested I’m to play it, so please if somebody can answer…thanks! :D

Did you start playing the scenario as the Abwehr like the instructions say?

Top Bottom