Attila's Mods

Is this compatible with NiGHTS? I like the changes you have made, but I am giving NiGHTS a try right now, and I don't want to cause any problems.

Is this compatible with NiGHTS? I like the changes you have made, but I am giving NiGHTS a try right now, and I don't want to cause any problems.
Probably not compatible, as NiGHTS modifies several of the same files.

Probably not compatible, as NiGHTS modifies several of the same files.

Most of Attila's changes will actually be included in tomorrow's release of v10, (if that's alright with Attila), so possibly hold of until then, as currently the two won't play nice together.

Good to hear, thanks folks. I am most interested in the top bar changes and getting rid of the silly redundant tile tooltip above the minimap. :)

Good standalone mod.
My version have TopPanel.lua dated by 25.06.2012, may be version in this topic isn't actual.

I have been trying to find the original mod as done by Attila.

I currently have the files modified by Thal in CivUp. I would like to see the changes from the original but I can't seem to find Attila's Mod anywhere.

Help. :)

This is the last package I uploaded, before the entire mod system was changed. I ran into some issues then and stopped keeping up with the civ versions.

I am glad some people are still using the code.

Note: these files are out of date and must be re-merged with the current version of the civ files.

Attachments

• Attila Mods (v 17).civ5mod
    33.8 KB · Views: 121
Thanks Attila for the quick response.

I understand the status of the mod. I am using it and others as education for my modding.

Whether you know it or not you are a talented modder.

Thanks

Top Bottom