Australian summer patch broke hotseat- any ideas for a fix?

Shimicakan

Chieftain
Hello, civfanatics.
I currently mostly enjoy my civ games as gigantic hotseat games, with as many civs all possible, all of whom i control, and then i try to roleplay and shape the world how i like it. Previously it was possible to change the default amount of players for a map size by using the following steps: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/hotseat-tutorial-12-more-players.609539/
However, after the summer patch, this is no longer possible. If i try to load my old game, or start a new one, i get a message that says: Map Size Issue: Can not start game. A player is in an invalid slot for the current map size. The current map only supports 12 players.
Does anyone have an idea of how i could fix this, or even revert the patch? Since ive put somewhere over 100 hours into the game and am very fond of it, i would appreciate it very much.

The one by Gedemon? Im afraid i was unable to get this to work, the same issue arises, even when using his map sizes above huge (giant, ludicrous, etc) it says Map Size Issue. Also the premade earth maps are limited to a maximum of 12 players, it seems. (Including the gigantic ones)

Top Bottom