• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another request for someone to make this Avatar for me. I would like it with no black and with also I would like it in a chritmas design without the black. Please someone make this for me.

PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE

Royal said:
How do you make your avatar transparent?

you have to use a program that can do that, I think there are some tips in the begining of this thread using photoshop

MjM said:
@Misfit:

The avatar looks great; but the file is too large for CFC :cry:

You cant upload it? is that it? because in terms of size its lower than 4kb and dimensions are 70x70.

Can anyone try mine? I liked Lozzy_Ozzy, but can maybe someone do it with JUST a santa hat? Or add a santa hat to the one with the red nose?

oagersnap said:
Maybe someone can make a christmassy version of my classic avatar. Here's a somewhat high quality version:

Feel free to make a night background with snow or something. There's not much room around the elephant, so maybe it'll be a little hard, but take it as a challenge. ;)

AnsarKing101 said:
Can anyone try mine? I liked Lozzy_Ozzy, but can maybe someone do it with JUST a santa hat? Or add a santa hat to the one with the red nose?

My try with it:

Attachments

• eddychristmashat.jpg
    eddychristmashat.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 139
Birdjaguar said:
For post holiday postings could you take the image in post #2277, make the background transparent, remove the squigglies on the left and bump the size to max? Coloring is an option too if you want. Thanks.

my try with it:

Attachments

• birdjaguarsimple.gif
    birdjaguarsimple.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 128
Thanks Raen!! :)

I don't know how in the world it could be done, but if anyone can get my Civ 2 ToT super carrier to wear a santa hat and make it seem like it's a perfectly natural thing, I'll happily use it as my avatar.

I resisted the lure to bother you thus far, but now that i run into all those nice santa hats, i can't help laughing at my selfmade one. :blush: :lol:
Could you give it a shot? Maybe in a colour that is halfway between santa red and the colour of the priest's robe. And while you are at it, could you make the background transparent?

I would be most grateful! :)

I am the Future said:
Thanx, is their any way I could have a non santa one witha blank background?

These are Great by the way.

You mean transparent?

Attachments

• iamfuture.png
    iamfuture.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom