AZ-05: Dan Quayle Challenge

great work shyuhe! It seemed like a rough last turn set. Before we started the game I didn't think we would be able tog get a Quayle score, especially with how peaceful this game turned out.

this was an interesting game, it also showed me that it shouldn't be that very hard to go for an AP-win if you go for that option from the start.

yeah. The last set was a little dangerous. Pericles actually had a tactical nuke that he had built before the UN banned them - he launched it on Hammurabi (was funny watching it come up on the notice screen). I'm just thankful that Pericles sent his stack towards the east instead of coming after the one little city that we had :D I think it's because he declared on 4/5 of his eastern neighbors... Crazy AI!

:rotfl:

Well done on finishing it off, shyuhe. To be fair there was nothing left to do once we'd verified the concept would work. I guess this means the AP is still not nerfed properly for some people. And they said it wasn't possible... myth busted.

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any leader, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

Top Bottom