Babylonian Secularism strategy

Hojsimpson

Prince
My cities:
Spoiler :

My tech tree in 1470: after that turn it crashes :, but anyway I was going to win.
Spoiler :

1.I build 1 east from starting point as Capital and then conquer Jerusalem and Egypt and build cottages everywhere. I don't remember what I researched exactly, but I started Researching Mysticism, Polytheism and Masonry, and oracle Currency. With Rome and Greece dead you can build all wonders.
How to conquer Jerusalem:
Spoiler :

2. With the horse in Egypt I build chariots to conquer Greece (Really easy!) and build cottages everywhere. Shushan cultured flipped to me, I gifted it later to Phoenicia, because there was a bug that makes me collapse when Persia spawn and flipped Shushan. Persia started at peace with me.
3. Prepare and army to conquer Rome, I did it with chariots and some catapults, and build more cottages. I built the Parthenon and switched to Republic-of-cottage-civic.
4. Research whatever you want and Theology, trade with China, they can give you many many techs if they're friendly with you.
5. Before 600AD keep technologies at 1 turn left to complete, and then you will receive free beakers when the tech cost is decreased at 600AD. When Arabia spawns at war with you, keep your cities empty, horse archers and galleys with units can stand near Egypt and Jerusalem to conquer them. Your Capital will flip, you must have another city in core outsides Arabia's flip zone.. You can conquer Mekkah but you need many units. Raze Anatolia cities so Turks Flip less cities.
6. Then I build the Apostolic Palace and captured Aksum for Orthodox holyl shrine and temple and research Printing Press for many gold.
7. Turks will spawn with a great army and at war with you, be prepared. Seljuks aren't a problem.
8. You need 20 universities and 7 temples of different religions, you can conquer China or India for the 7 temples. Research Radio, is the fastest way to reach Modern era.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 329
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 345
No, but it can inspire a better strategy for whatever type of victory to someone if they want.

I've pursued a similar strategy before. When I get off of this boat and get home, I will try this, since India's tech has been screwed over.

Top Bottom