Barbarossa II - Minsk

In other games I'm playing with Hasdrubal we have decided to seek a replacement.
This game is truely in advanced state, My Russia is so war torn I really would only ply this on your behalfs otherwise I feel this game is done.
So what do you guys think?

I think that since Has is the one who chose to extend the game, his decision would be the ultimate one. For myself and Spartaca I think, we would call this one done.

I'm still enjoying the game. Hasdrubal has to be taught a lesson for his treachory! :) He and I are having some particular fierce battles across multiple fronts.

My real life is a bit complicated right now, but i´ll play this one today, and my armies will take Berlin soon (uhh, maybe not :D)

Has, we all understand when RL issues come up, but this continued silence is a bit much.

I will be out travelling beginning tomorrow and will not have game access until next Sunday. If we are not going to resume some semblance of a regular schedule anytime soon, I will turn my password over to Spartaca and he can take over for me if he wants to whenever the game resumes.

M60

Hi all, i lost my internet acess at home for several weeks now and i will be all ok in this next week, RL issues caused this, so i hope u understand.

I'm sry about your daughters boyfriend Eclipse, all the best for him.

Top Bottom