Base Game and R&F patch notes

Just got the patch and carried on with yesterday's game. Suddenly all my cities are showing "999+" (i.e. not enough production to complete) for ALL wonders (!). Even though I'm the world's most advanced civ and in the middle of a golden age. Also, when I switched off last night, quite a few of my cities had the "needs more amenities" flag, which seems to have disappeared after the patch. Anybody else seeing this? And are these bugs or features? Thanks.

Your game got screwed up by the patch. You probably won't be able to continue it.

Where are the Civ or Leader specific changes listed or specified? We know there were a lot of balance changes or updates to existing Civs, where is that information?

whats the difference between Build Queue and Multi-Queue. they seem to do the same thing to me you can queue multiple items in either?

Last edited:
whats the difference between Build Queue and Multi-Queue. they seem to do the same thing to me you can queue multiple items in either?
As MultiQ shows all the cities, I assume this is an overview of what is getting built, like units and buildings planned. BuildQ gets populated in the single city. Honestly, I only use two slots in the Q, as I am not used to it and need the flexibility :).

ahh i c now no more cycling through cities i can just run everything from the capital :queen:

Where are the Civ or Leader specific changes listed or specified? We know there were a lot of balance changes or updates to existing Civs, where is that information?

These patch notes are for the base game and R&F expansion, ie. what all players get regardless if they buy Gathering Storm or not. Because of this, a lot of the Civ changes we do know about would not be in these notes but would be in the Gathering Storm notes. Like England's change, as well as Russia's bonus with blizzards.

What does this mean:

• Increase weighting for Naval Superiority AI trees to focus on building sea units.

Does the different ai leaders have some bias for building warships?

What does this mean:

• Increase weighting for Naval Superiority AI trees to focus on building sea units.

I believe it means that they increased the AI's priority level for building naval units.

What does this mean:
It means that the valuation for the naval operations has increased. Pre-GS it was always 100, and it was too little, as typical valuations were 300-2000. Basically this op was not prioritized enough to request ships. It started sometimes when ships were built for other reasons, but this was rare.
Now it has bigger values and can compete in build queues for ships.
So, as a result you should see more ships and more naval battles.
This affects all civs in the same way.

Top Bottom