BAT 2.1 and BULL 1.0?

Rainking430

Chieftain
Hello. Civ4 modding noob here. I searched hi and low for this, but can't find a solution. Maybe it's how I installed these. When I first installed BAT 2.1 and then pressed alt+ctrl+o, most options are greyed out with the message "This feature requires the BUG DLL" in red. I thought maybe BULL wasn't installed, so since I installed BAT the standard way, I installed BULL following it's instructions in the readme under "Installing with BUG". Still the same message. What am I missing? Help?

that's strange... sounds lke the dll didn't install for you. No one else has experienced this problem at all?

To fix it, go the BULL Download, and download BULL. Take the .DLL and put it into the My Games/BTS/Mods/BAT 2.1/Assets folder.

Ahh, I see what I did. After I installed BAT, I tried to merge BetterAI into it using the first method of the first post in thread http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=296534. This includes copying over the BetterAI dll, subsequently replacing the BULL. However, I dug into the Better AI's installation readme and it mentions how if you are trying to include BetterAI into a mod that has its own custom dll, the two dlls will have to be merged. I have no idea how to do that...

Thanks for the help.

Okay, this thread is confusing me as I was looking for info on combining Bull with Bug. However, I also have been trying out BAT. It appears to be that BULL is already included in BAT as I see some of the features. Is this not correct.

Top Bottom