1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle for the Human Body V. 3.0

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by Lord Malbeth, May 7, 2006.

1. Sasebo

Sasebo Prince

The filedropper link did not work for me for some reason, though the other one did; I will try this out later tonight when I get more time, though it looks like it might be rough as the Germs. Down with the Cells!

2. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Emperor

This is a million years late, but thank you! I will post on the front page now!

Let me know how it goes. I check back sporadically. Unfortunately, I don't place Civ III very often any more (maybe once every few months), but if there is a major hiccup, I'll try to fix it. I'm so thankful to have the files back now!

3. Immortal7777

Immortal7777 Chieftain

How do you win as the bacteria? We get two cities as they have about 10 not to mention that the soliders on their side are stronger. Fungi are the weakest. They send an endless number of cells into the needle and retreat if losing while easily killing you.

I beat it as the cells but bacteria seems impossible especially since you can't buy your soliders with oxygen because the government type makes you kill the population to get them faster. I have only been able to capture 1 place but don't have enough to continue.

Also I noticed something. If you move the sinus infection from the mountains near the brain the cells won't send their army through the needle until they kill it so I can send them out one at a time and have three turns of the needle un entered while I can move people from the cookie to reinforce it. I also saw ringworm constricts right between the humerous and left arm but I couldn't make them join my bacteria army. Also I don't understand the supervirus.

YOU ARE MOCKING ME! The answer to all my problems is sitting in the cookie but I can't move them.

4. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Emperor

Hi there. You'll have to forgive me, since it has been 4+ years since I've really worked on this scenario, let alone played it.

To win as the germs is ridiculously hard. But there is a chance. Basically, you have to build a massive army and slowly but surely take 'em out.

I'm not sure what you were talking about with the sinus infection. Like I've said, it's been years since I've played/worked on this.

As for the supervirus, that was a trick I implemented to make the germs think they are stronger than they really are so that when you are playing as the body, they will attack. Otherwise, they do nothing.

5. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Emperor

I've recently got back into this game, so I plan on trying to update this scenario soon. I plan on making the germs start inside the body, and redo parts of the body so that the stomach/intestines are more interesting. Look out for an update! :p

6. Balthasar

Balthasar Wise Man

7. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Emperor

Nice find! I will definitely try to implement that into this!

Out of curiosity, has anyone had issues with this running on a Mac?

8. benjideaula

benjideaula Chieftain

The links are broken again, the file sender thing said it was deleted, and the filedropper redirected me to it's main page.

9. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Emperor

Dang it. I'll try to get a new file up ASAP.

10. Arexander

Arexander The obvious lurker

Any news? I'd like to try my hand at the scenario again, but my laptop doesn't have the files.

11. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Emperor

12. vxa

vxa Chieftain

as atomicgamer was shut down I can't access the file. Reupload it please, I want to play it again!! :(:(:(

13. Lord Malbeth

Lord Malbeth Emperor

14. CivCat101

CivCat101 Chieftain

This concept made me laugh out loud! It's so strange but it sounds like a well-developed, balanced scenario. Based on your other scenarios and the comments, it should be a good one. DL'ing now!