Battlefield Heroes

Civfan333

full metal alchemist
Not getting, because its a TF2 clone by EA.

Man, I just love the vehicles of TF2, there's the uh... oh well then at least TF2 has huge open maps, oh wait... they aren't really that large. While TF2 is a great game the only similarity it will really have with Battlefield: Heroes is the cartoony art style. Not playing a game because it looks like a game made by another company is a pretty poor reason, especially when the game is free.

hey, the only reason I'm getting it is cuz it's free...

Man, I just love the vehicles of TF2, there's the uh... oh well then at least TF2 has huge open maps, oh wait... they aren't really that large. While TF2 is a great game the only similarity it will really have with Battlefield: Heroes is the cartoony art style. Not playing a game because it looks like a game made by another company is a pretty poor reason, especially when the game is free.

How about that such a cartoony art style prevents the sort of stealth gameplay that I enjoyed in BF2?

Civfan333 said:
hey, the only reason I'm getting it is cuz it's free...

That's the reason I'm getting it. If it had cost money I wouldn't have bothered. I already have all the other PC Battlefield games.

azzaman333 said:
How about that such a cartoony art style prevents the sort of stealth gameplay that I enjoyed in BF2?

I don't quite understand how it prevents the same kind of stealth gameplay but that may have been because I was pretty terrible at being stealthy in BF2.

ROFL what stealth gameplay? The commander has an all seeing eye and will spot any sneaking squads in seconds to be pummeled by a passing tank/jet/heli/sqaud.

I'm gonna give it a try, if only for the customizable soldier thingy.

ROFL what stealth gameplay? The commander has an all seeing eye and will spot any sneaking squads in seconds to be pummeled by a passing tank/jet/heli/sqaud.

I'm gonna give it a try, if only for the customizable soldier thingy.

I never said I was any good at it, but any kills I did get relied on not being seen.

With regular old battlefield 2 and TF2, I really don't think this game will fill any holes in my gaming heart. Seems like it'll be a runescapey shooter, and I don't like that idea at all.

Well, if you play on the Special Forces maps, lots of stealth is used. Even on the non-nighttime maps.

That's only if the commander is crap, any semi-decent one will direct an artillery barrage on your ass while your trying to capture the flag.

A barrage on his own flag usually results in a lot of his own guys getting killed, which causes usually causes mutiny pretty quick. There are ways to survive the artillery too.

The game is going to be absolutely horrible but at least it has customizable characters. I'll give it a try

It looks ok
The sitting on aircraft wings and spraying MG everywhere looks like fun. But dosnt look even as professional and balanced as ET But the game is still a long way to completion.

yeah, as long as it's free......which I don't understand, but who cares!?!?

A barrage on his own flag usually results in a lot of his own guys getting killed, which causes usually causes mutiny pretty quick. There are ways to survive the artillery too.

Uh not really. And mutiny never, ever works.

yeah, as long as it's free......which I don't understand, but who cares!?!?

Indeed. Don't hear all these noobs here, play whatever game you want and have fun! :)

Even the guy who said it would be absolutley horrible said he would give it a try. How about that?

You can play whatever game you so desire, civfan, just as I choose not to. That's it.

Top Bottom