Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

So Choxorn is Paul McCartney, and John Lennon was mafia. Of course this depends on whether musical-mafia is telling the truth. Nonetheless:

Vote:Choxorn

For now I think it is same to assume that Choxorn is mafia because musical-mafia says he is Paul McCartney and John Lennon was mafia. I just want to see his defense first.

Okay then, if he's Julian let's not lynch him. Someone scan him tonight if you can.

Support: musical mafia

Choxorn supported musical-mafia yesterday. I bet he wishes he didn't now!

*Sigh*

Yes, I am Paul McCartney. Congratulations, musical, you found me. Of course, I told you I was Paul yesterday, so it couldn't have been that hard to find me.

I am not mafia, though. I understand the argument that "John is mafia, so Paul, George, and Ringo must be mafia," but it isn't correct.

I have no real way to prove that, I'm afraid, unless someone has the ability to scan and prove I'm innocent.

Oh yeah, that sorta slipped my mind.
I still need to come up with roles for the remaining characters.

Probally when Green Day mafia ends, because I don't want to spam the forums up with mafia games.

BTW, you should join the Green Day game.
There's only 2 spots left.

Me, JR48fan, fatalfiend37, theicon77, Wave57, TheKillerWillWin, milkandcookies, Fishy70, jcFTW61, TheRollingBones, nickbrownsfan, robbiecon, and HeyRiles are all in it along with a couple other people.

You should join, it'll be awesome.
This is 100% spam. Read the post right above yours. This is not Green Day Mafia or Metallica Mafia, it is Beatles Mafia. DON'T POST SOLELY TO ADVERTISE YOUR GAMES HERE, THE NEXT PERSON TO DO SO WILL BE PUNISHED.

Seems obvious: choxorn

musical-maifa

Something doesn't feel right about you. Your posts seem to deny it, but denying it so outlandishly even "telling" us who you are, I think you're lieing.

My question is did choxorn tell musical-mafia what his character was before musical-mafia said that his ability was to check if someone was Paul McCartney or not.

If it was pre-claim, then this is obviously an easy ability to pretend to have.
If it was after he (MM) claimed, then why did Choxorn tell musical-mafia he was Paul?

This is 100% spam. Read the post right above yours. This is not Green Day Mafia or Metallica Mafia, it is Beatles Mafia. DON'T POST SOLELY TO ADVERTISE YOUR GAMES HERE, THE NEXT PERSON TO DO SO WILL BE PUNISHED.

I posted before I saw your post.
Sheesh dude.

If it was after he (MM) claimed, then why did Choxorn tell musical-mafia he was Paul?

This. As to why I told him, I didn't want him to waste his scan if he wanted or needed to find me.

Now, tell me. If I was mafia, why would I tell him I was Paul, when I was fully aware of his scanning ability and new it would make me look like a mafia?

Wow! Alot happens when you goto the store. Choxorn claims to have a protect ability and it is limited and can only use it when I'm alive. Which I don't think he is lying truly.
Evidence he is not lying: 1. Zack told me he wasn't a fan of unlimited doctor roles which would be the limiteed part. 2.I can understand why Zack gave me the role now because if I died he'd lose the ability to protect. That's my take on it which would also be why he PM'd me about claiming Paul. I truly didn't trust him so I didn't post anything about it. Now on other fronts CULL IS STILL VOTING FOR ME FOR WHATEVER REASON IS UNKNOWN!! After claiming to have a scan role that made choxorn claim your still voting for me! Seriosuly man your screaming I'm scum. Vote:Cull

Thank you for telling everyone I'm a doctor, that's going to keep me alive for a while. :rolleyes: Now I get to get killed by the mafia instead of lynched by the town. There's a reason I didn't say that in the thread, you know.

@Musical-mafia:

I think you're a liar. I already outlined why above.

1. musical revealed choxorn as Paul McCartney, but does not vote for him.
2. A big bandwagon started on choxorn.
3. musical reveals that choxorn is a doctor and that he will lose his ability if musical dies.
4. musical makes an OMGUS vote on Cull instead of following up on choxorn.

I don't like this chain of events. What are musical's true intentions here?

Why revealing who Paul McCartney is if he does not think he's mafia?
Specially, why revealing a doctor and the way he would lose his ability?

You don't reveal someone's identity unless you think he's mafia, otherwise you are helping your enemy. Revealing a doctor, who could be on your team, is even a bigger mistake! Musical is ready to give away the doctor, but he's not voting for him.

I don't get it.

Does it makes sense that Julian Lennon's goal would be to find Paul McCartney? I wasn't able to find anything in particular linking Paul and Julian strongly enough to make this a plausible link. Can someone else do?

My conclusion is that one of them is lying. Choxorn apparently revealed his identity privately before musical made it public knowledge, and musical is showing two different faces. I'm more inclined to believe that musical is lying.

choxorn vote: musical-mafia

Sadly, I will, indeed, lose my ability if he dies and really is Julian Lennon. OTOH, I don't KNOW that he's Julian Lennon, and he's sure acting like scum.

Abstain for now, though I might change my mind.

Ok. Here's the Paul-Julian link. Paul wrote Hey Jude about Julian, but he just changed the name. But the linked roles doesn't make a lot of sense all the same.

This is from wikipedia:

"Hey Jude" is a song by the English rock band The Beatles. Credited to Lennon/McCartney, the ballad evolved from "Hey Jules," a song Paul McCartney wrote to comfort John Lennon's son Julian during his parents' divorce.

I also inspired lucy in the sky with diamonds.:D. Why I didn't vote for him was I wasn't sure he was Mafia. I was thinking he might be independent or something and he might be useful. Whatever you guys can vote for me kill me whatever I don't care anymore I've done my job. Whatever you do you guys are gonna be surprised when I die that I was a town and then everyone's gonna say hey maybe he was right about Cull let's lynch him for killing a town. Just saying.

I love how I try to help out the town and help them win. But i get called scum for it I don't get it. It was written first of all by the biggest site (possibly the people who made forum mafia)to get in a day 1 lynch you never know what could happen. Then I try to help out choxorn because I don't want to lynch town and I get called scum lol. You guys are ridiculous. I think I'll stay on RB and Ernie's forums after this game.

Top Bottom