Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

I just thought that the strawberry could have negative effects - I wanted to stay far, far away from that.

Night 2

This morning when the villagers gathered around, they found that one of their number was missing. Looking around, they soon discovered that it was chew13acca who was not among them. "I hope nothing bad happened to him!" the villagers were exclaiming - well, except a few, who already knew that something very bad indeed had happened to chew13acca.

They found his body covered in a bloody mess. "Oh, his body his covered in a bloody mess!" the citizens of the Strawberry Fields proclaimed woefully.

Spoiler :
The Taxman was Innocent!

While the villagers bent over his body weeping, a bright yellow light appeared to the side. "Hey, look at that!" It was a miniature model of the Yellow Submarine. "That's cool! I want it!" some yelled. Others were more generous with their cries. "It should go to the man who sailed to sea, that's where he lived his life, isn't it? In the land of submarines?"

While the villagers were arguing, remake20 stepped forward. "Hey guys, I get two lynch votes today and tomorrow! Isn't that awesome?" With that, the day had started.

It is now Day 2!
Voting is mandatory!
Lynch votes in Bold, Support votes in Green.
Vote for the Yellow Submarine in Red. Yellow is too hard to read.
Midday is in 24 hours. Night is in 48 hours!​

Sooo the strawberry gave remake20 2 lynch votes today and tomorrow? Do support votes bring those down? Just wondering?

Poor Chewie. Does the Taxman have an ability? If he does that could be why the mafia targeted him. If not, then they're probably killing people randomly.

It sounds like Zach is hinting at us to give the Yellow Submarine to the man who sailed the seas. It might have a positive effect then. But we don't know who he is.

Sooo the strawberry gave remake20 2 lynch votes today and tomorrow? Do support votes bring those down? Just wondering?

Correction: No

As for the lynch votes I'm waiting on something.

Choxorn and Choxorn. see musicals post coming up.

I have a lead and no it's not a guess nor Cull. I have found Paul McCartney. But is he Mafia? That is the big question.

Edit:Choxorn's got some explaining to do.

Poor Chewie. Does the Taxman have an ability? If he does that could be why the mafia targeted him. If not, then they're probably killing people randomly.

It sounds like Zach is hinting at us to give the Yellow Submarine to the man who sailed the seas. It might have a positive effect then. But we don't know who he is.

So the sub should goto Ringo? That means that Ringo's town then maybe?:confused:

Gary when are you going to start the Metallica mafia game on RB.com?
You couldn't PM that? Please don't talk about other mafia games as the sole content of your post. There is a chatroom and PM system for a reason. :)

Gary when are you going to start the Metallica mafia game on RB.com?

Oh yeah, that sorta slipped my mind.
I still need to come up with roles for the remaining characters.

Probally when Green Day mafia ends, because I don't want to spam the forums up with mafia games.

BTW, you should join the Green Day game.
There's only 2 spots left.

Me, JR48fan, fatalfiend37, theicon77, Wave57, TheKillerWillWin, milkandcookies, Fishy70, jcFTW61, TheRollingBones, nickbrownsfan, robbiecon, and HeyRiles are all in it along with a couple other people.

You should join, it'll be awesome.

Top Bottom