1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Follower Beliefs for Mongolia?

Discussion in 'Strategy Section' started by Jiggly, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Jiggly

Jiggly Warlord

Hey so im having trouble choosing follower beliefs because the best ones for me this game seem to be religious buildings but im afraid the religious buildings wont be useful if I have lots of puppets since you cant faith buy in puppeted cities. Is it worth going the religious buildings or if you plan to have puppets is it better to get flat yield per population beliefs?

2. CrazyG

CrazyG Deity

The best belief for puppets can often be cooperation, because puppets get full bonus yields.

However, puppets really aren't that important compared to your main cities. If a belief is a very strong choice there, then don't worry if the puppets won't benefit much.

3. LifeOfBrian

LifeOfBrian Prince

If I'm Mongolia, I'm always picking Orders because I'll be killing a lot of units, even if I'll be puppeting a lot of the conquered cities, because my owned cities with Orders will provide me with oodles of faith for my Zealotry enhancer.

4. andersw

andersw Emperor

Yes orders+zelotry is so nice for most warmongers, makes reinforments and handling emergencys so smooth.