Best Follower Beliefs for Mongolia?

Jiggly

Warlord
Hey so im having trouble choosing follower beliefs because the best ones for me this game seem to be religious buildings but im afraid the religious buildings wont be useful if I have lots of puppets since you cant faith buy in puppeted cities. Is it worth going the religious buildings or if you plan to have puppets is it better to get flat yield per population beliefs?

The best belief for puppets can often be cooperation, because puppets get full bonus yields.

However, puppets really aren't that important compared to your main cities. If a belief is a very strong choice there, then don't worry if the puppets won't benefit much.

If I'm Mongolia, I'm always picking Orders because I'll be killing a lot of units, even if I'll be puppeting a lot of the conquered cities, because my owned cities with Orders will provide me with oodles of faith for my Zealotry enhancer.

If I'm Mongolia, I'm always picking Orders because I'll be killing a lot of units, even if I'll be puppeting a lot of the conquered cities, because my owned cities with Orders will provide me with oodles of faith for my Zealotry enhancer.

Yes orders+zelotry is so nice for most warmongers, makes reinforments and handling emergencys so smooth.

Top Bottom