• Catherine

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Isabella

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
and i also miss caeser in a bowler from C3

Older than Dirt said:
Ja, Ich liebe das Pikelstaube.

Actually, dear Older than Dirt, it's called Pickelhaube.

I voted on Frederick's hat. He has one of those hats that speaks for itself: I'm better than you. :D

This may well be the best and most necessary poll in the history of polls.

I'm voting Saladin. His hat is a medallion and turban and hood and crescent and dome all in one. It's the utility belt of the hat world, and by donning it, Saladin is The Hatman.

Syagrius said:
Another stupid, lame and immature thread...gee there is a lot of pants-peeing individuals on this forum...

Yet you wasted the time to post a reply! :lol:

Ooops! Legio X, I thought that they stuck pickles (kosher of course) on the point, because that served to keep the pigeons off when they were parading and standing guard duty. It must work; I have never seen a pigeon sit upon a pickle. This style helmet will someday replace the present NFL helmet, to satiate the ever increasing viewers' lust for blood. I think I'll call a patent lawyer today.

i like the hat with the feathers and the skull, that's why i like it when I meet Monezuma once again in a game

Threads like this should be eliminated from the surface of the earth eheh

Well, if they'd get the patch out then we could have something more interesting to talk about. Who cares if the patch is undergoing quality assurance. Quality hasn't been a concern in the past and I am sure won't be in the future. Time is running out for me! I can hear the footsteps of the Grim Reaper now! :old:

asylumking said:
I'm suprised Khan is doing so well...I really don't like this hat...

Hey don't knock the hat! It's made only of the finest Siberian marmot fur and yak hide.

Syagrius said:
Threads like this should be eliminated from the surface of the earth eheh
You have an extraordinary knack for working yourself into a frustrated snit over threads that everyone else rates very highly. Look at all the stars, o Dan Quayle's biggest-EVARRR!!!11 fan, and weep. "Hey, look -- stars!" Why, Roger Rabbit himself couldn't have done better. :-} Might as well relax and enjoy the fun, don't you think?

@Older: I shall avenge any minks harmed in the quest for hats. Do not threaten mephitidae or mustelidae or suffer the consequences! *tailtwitch*

I too miss the historical costume-switching from Civ3. Seeing Abe Lincoln looking quite at home in barbarian gear was priceless. :-D

There should be a new civ and the leader should have a pickle-cap hat, sort of like a pickelhaube, except with a pickle. He/she would win the hat contest hands down.

Carcosa said:
I'm voting Saladin. His hat is a medallion and turban and hood and crescent and dome all in one. It's the utility belt of the hat world, and by donning it, Saladin is The Hatman.

That really is a good argument, and I was almost persuaded to vote Saladin. However, when you're the leader of one of the world's dominant civilizations, you don't need a hat that's practical. You need a hat that makes you look important.

Hat-shepsut is defniately on to something in that regard, putting lots of expensive-looking stuff on her oversized upside-down flower pot. Of course the problem is that she obviously tries too hard.

No, the hat that wins my vote is Frederick's. Stylish, yet simple. It's a hat that suits the needs of todays world leader, wether you're an enlightened monarch or schizophrenic dictator. It's a hat that says authority.

Top Bottom