Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Organized/Expansive

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Organized/Aggressive

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Expansive/Aggressive

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
creative and organised because I always was more of a builder than a conquerer.

It is impossible for me to tell until I actually try it, but I think I might like Expansive/Aggresive (Nappy and Gengy!)

Philosophical/Organized

This combo means growing quickly, fast tech development, lots of extra cash with lower maint all around plus cheaper improvements to reduce the maint cost even more.

Powerhouse in the making.

Spiritual, because I hate anarchy switching govs, and Creative ... it says a bonus to culture, what role does culture play though??

Can you really say this when we have no idea how the game actually plays? Or better, you can assume and think around any time, but that doesn't say anything about civ4, but about your own style of play...

mfG mitsho

you can guess what they will do roughly

We know what they wîll do, we just have no idea what '100% birthrate of population' means in the context of the game. We know that maintenance cost is the new 'corruption', and we know that trait x will lower that, but we still have no idea how important that is, and what the effect really will be.

m

Philosophical/Expansive ...where is it??

Philosophical/Organized seems nice to me, Spiritual sounds good too, but it would've been funnier if fanatism was included in the trait rather than 'no anarchy between govts'.

Organized/Expansive

cheap courthouses and granaries sounds like a gamebreaker to me...

Actually maybe not I forgot shield waste was removed. hmm... Well my vote in the poll is (somewhat) useless.

Philosophical/Agressive, because if your chief concern in pummeling others into the ground, you should at least be able to discuss the ontological consequences of your actions.

Organized/Agressive is perfect for waging war!

Well, no idea what it will be like, but looking at synergy, think of the massive pop growth you will get with Philosophical/Expansive (which isn't on the poll).

100% pop growth with cheaper granaries could mean for very fast expansion! (and if 4 is like 1,2 and 3, the key is grow like mad)

I dont know yet I will definetly have to test out the game first
P.S. This is my 100TH POST

Well, though I voted on what we know are available, I am still waiting to find out if they will have Agrarian, Industrious, Nautical and Mecantile traits.

Yours,
Aussie_Lurker.

philisohpyical and agresive, good armys with massive pop alow for sipurior numbers

If your Philosophical/Espansive please post so on the board. I don't know why but the option was omitted when i submitted the pole and I'm pretty sure i made that one anywho sorry about this :blush: .

Philosophical/Organized, but I might start as Spiritual/Aggressive to get a feeling of the new game elements.

Aks K

Top Bottom