• Civ Rev

Votes: 14 2.0%
  • Civ V (Vanilla)

Votes: 186 26.8%

• Total voters

Skwink

FRIIIIIIIIIITZ
Lets settle the Great Debate.

So, lots of you hate Civ V, and some of them didn't like civ IV either. Now that we've all played V, (well MOST of us...) which Civ is best?

I vote III.

The one you like, i can say that for sure...;)

PS but someone had the guts to vote Revolution, i'm fearing my own statement now...:lol:

I voted for Civ4, since in total it was the best version. Yet, I still think the most love of the developers went into Civ2.

pity you didn't add "Alpha Centauri" to the list ;)
Would have gotten my vote in a heartbeat.

Who voted rev?!?!?!?!?

Someone who likes the game apparently.

Seriously, people on this board need to grow the hell up. It's insanely immature when someone who plays one video game looks his or her nose down on someone who plays another game they happen to dislike and find "simple". Guess what? People liked Civilization Revolutions. Get over it.

Voted Civ5.

Seriously, people on this board need to grow the hell up. It's insanely immature when someone who plays one video game looks his or her nose down on someone who plays another game they happen to dislike and find "simple". Guess what? People liked Civilization Revolutions. Get over it.

Voted Civ5.

Civ Rev is great for playing on the move on DS, and iPhone. To me, it's the best DS game ever.

IMHO Civ V beats all games including prior Civ versions. However, chess still trumps since its been around for 2,000 years and will be here for thousands of years after Civ becomes a faded inscription to some future archeologist.

How can I change the title? I won't something better. When I double click, it takes me here.

Voted Civ5.
Yyeeessss, I feel the same too.
Nobody should have problem with people who like simple games and like Civ V.

It's personal choice really. Of course, some fans might find newer Revolutions type of games too simple for their taste and think that the Civ games might continue be like that which might drive them to some kind of fear, anger or frustration (feeling of betrayal is common symptom too). Sometimes this might come up as of telling those that like simple games and Civ V that they are ruining the series or by liking these newer Revolutionized incarnations that they have destroyed something unique among gaming world. What an immature thought that is? Can you think anything more...laughable?

I think in that case it's really important to stay mature and remember which game they are dealing with, newer types of games like Civ V or some other game from Civilization series they happened to like.

One more turn factor Civ 1, never had a game do that to me before
Best bang for my buck Civ 2, from SP to MP I played it more than any other game
Biggest Disappointment Civ 3, first one of the series I was anticipating (got the others after they were released)
Most in depth strategy would be Civ 4 BTS is easily the best of the series
Civ Rev - fun but lacking any real depth, great for a console though
Civ V - a fateful turn for the franchise I fear and a prelude of whats to come

Yyeeessss, I feel the same too.
Nobody should have problem with people who like simple games and like Civ V.

It's personal choice really. Of course, some fans might find newer Revolutions type of games too simple for their taste and think that the Civ games might continue be like that which might drive them to some kind of fear, anger or frustration (feeling of betrayal is common symptom too). Sometimes this might come up as of telling those that like simple games and Civ V that they are ruining the series or by liking these newer Revolutionized incarnations that they have destroyed something unique among gaming world. What an immature thought that is? Can you think anything more...laughable?

I think in that case it's really important to stay mature and remember which game they are dealing with, newer types of games like Civ V or some other game from Civilization series they happened to like.

That's pretty much I'm saying. It isn't that people are saying Civ5 is boring or that CivRev is simple. It's that there are people who just look their noses down on people who like these games. I like Civ5 and Civ4. They're two different games. Civ5 isn't a sequel to Civ4 like Modern Warfare 2 is a sequel to COD4.

They're all different games. That's why there are so many fans of CivII who didn't move on to future games because future games weren't CivII+, they were different games.

I'm pretty sure I would've voted BTS if it was an option though.

Top Bottom