[Beta-test] v.45 beta 4

Hey gedemon been playing as Britian in the last version and smt weird happening. So ther I was with my entire ''army'' in France trying to help them and Germany launched Operation Seelöwe. Arent you supposed to defeat France first or have you changed the conditions. Btw it was 20th of May and France hadnt lost anything.

Zero, yes to your question. The Soviets evac'ed most of their factories to the Urals and tended to burn what they couldn't take back. Very difficult to show that however. Needless to say, by 1943 the Soviets, despite having lost lots of land, outproduced the Germans in terms of war materials. This would be hard to show via the game however.

I will play a Soviet round and give my expert sovi-pinion xD Apologies for being absent

Zero, yes to your question. The Soviets evac'ed most of their factories to the Urals and tended to burn what they couldn't take back. Very difficult to show that however. Needless to say, by 1943 the Soviets, despite having lost lots of land, outproduced the Germans in terms of war materials. This would be hard to show via the game however.

I will play a Soviet round and give my expert sovi-pinion xD Apologies for being absent

Its the Chinese empire way...when you cant win burn everything and fall back so the ennemy will starve. Anyway, tried Soviet already and there are much Waffenn SS, flacks, AT gun and tanks....

Maybe limit the number of military bases that can be build. That will also limit the SS of the map.

Its the Chinese empire way...when you cant win burn everything and fall back so the ennemy will starve. Anyway, tried Soviet already and there are much Waffenn SS, flacks, AT gun and tanks....

It's the Russian Method! xD

I don't mind the increase of individual units on the map, still very early in my play right now however. (University started up this week for me >->)

I let the game run in observer mode. In the morning it was in 1946 and the axis was the winer. First thing I did was save the game then it crashed when I try to look arround the map. Too many stuff to update on the screen I guess.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0005.jpg
    Civ5Screen0005.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 314
beta 4, scripted events ON, Alternate history OFF
So I had a very strange game as Italy. Right after Adolf Hiler declared war on Poland I decided to make with him an open borders agreement and defensive pact. Next turn The game said that me and Adolf Hitler are permamently allied and U. K. and France declared war on Hitler and me. I captured all of South France(Nice, Marseille, Toulouse, Lyon, Vichy, Dijon, but didnt capture Tours). Then I captured Paris and that's what happened(1st screen). I wanted the south of France! Also, LOL, I've got 3 Marder I regiments. Hitler got Metz and Mulhouse, but he didnt capture them. During the war, France captured Cologne but Hitler retook it. Hitler ignored Poland(he captured only Poznan and Danzig), Stalin captured Vilnius, Slovakia captured all other cities(including Warsaw). When France surrendered, my units was in Tunisia, but they teleported out of there and all tunisian territory that I captured became tunisian territory and I cannot move through tunisian territory. I was trying to capture Damascus but when France surrendered, Syria was forced to made peace with me, but I can move on their territory. Im attacking Iraq to take control of it's oil, but the oil deposit that I captured and it is near the road doesnt give me any oil(but I didnt capture Baghad yet). Maybe because Syria got the piece of road on 3rd screen?
Also, Hitler has completed Fall Gelb but the opretion didnt launch(maybe because he didnt declare war to Belgium and Netherlands yet).

edit: Next turn I've got the oil.

Attachments

• 2015-09-03_00002.jpg
    2015-09-03_00002.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 2015-09-03_00001.jpg
    2015-09-03_00001.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 2015-09-04_00001.jpg
    2015-09-04_00001.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 2015-09-04_00002.jpg
    2015-09-04_00002.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 329
Hey gedemon so as you might knw finland always captures Russia and thats bad cause it speeds up Ussrs defeat even more. But furthermore when ı look at the win conditions it says leningrad is controlled by Finland, and it is green not red. ( I am biritian btw) so axis can`t win if Finland has Leningrad? Also it would be great ıf there was some sort of aliance between uk and ussr so ı could see wahts going on and if he really needs my help right now.

Can't possibly make USSR stronger than it is now in beta 4 since it's possible to win at deity. First, you need to wait and hold the line front of Warsaw until your units level enough. Then you start to attack. Even then it's going very slow since those Waffen SS never retreat and German never get short of resources. My next move will be to push in Romania to take the remaining oil, but it will take more troops not built yet.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 322
Can't possibly make USSR stronger than it is now in beta 4 since it's possible to win at deity. First, you need to wait and hold the line front of Warsaw until your units level enough. Then you start to attack. Even then it's going very slow since those Waffen SS never retreat and German never get short of resources. My next move will be to push in Romania to take the remaining oil, but it will take more troops not built yet.

I generally don't have to oversize my army when facing Hitler, as long as you have a line, you're good.

there is an operation that is called (could be called multiple time) when they have lost a few key cities, but the AI doesn't seem to want to send those units to the front.

not sure of what can be done there (easily I mean)

Hello Gedemon, I did the motherland call and there was no new units anywhere! Maybe thats why the AI dont send them :). I made a copy of the last save and lua log just in case.

Hello Gedemon, I did the motherland call and there was no new units anywhere! Maybe thats why the AI dont send them :). I made a copy of the last save and lua log just in case.

How much of your initial territory have you lost ? (Poland doesn't count)

And you always have Elisabeth instead of Churchill ?

Or did you use the "return to main menu" button ?

Ok, sorry to bring that again, I was a bit confuse about the whole thing. Its Wiston when a game is created but it is Elisabeth when you load a save....

In RedDefinesUnits, the Priest in defined as US_M7 but in the section 'Available units for major civs'
is is referenced as US_PRIEST so it should be US_M7 instead!

In RedDefinesUnits, the Priest in defined as US_M7 but in the section 'Available units for major civs'
is is referenced as US_PRIEST so it should be US_M7 instead!

yes, thanks !

Top Bottom