Better City States (UI)

Better City States (UI) 1.2

Infixo

Deity
Infixo submitted a new resource:

Better City States (UI) - Enhanced City States screen

New version 1.0 as of 23.05 - Initial upload.

Enhanced City States screen.

This mod integrates and improves the screen from the Concise UI (which I've always considered to be the best improvement of the CS window), some functionality from CQUI and adds my own improvements (spies, resources). Everything is adopted to the New Frontier Pass and compatible with CQUI and should work on Linux out-of-the-box.

Works with the base game, Rise & Fall, Gathering Storm,...

Read more about this resource...

Great job as always. One wish is to make the color highlighting of the suzerain status icon the same for all types of cities. For example, gray is not me, green is me.

Sorry for the not exactly expressed idea (semi-google translation). What I meant was to use in the suzerain status icon not different colors in accordance with the type of city, but one color (
If possible).

Hi, posting here as you requested because steam didn't allow the link:

I'm having the same issue as djenner. It stops showing some of the city states in the middle of the game. But they never come back even if I save and load again. Only way to continue the game is to disable the mod so that I can access city state envoys again.

I uploaded the log files you requested and the save file: https://mega.nz/file/2M5DjSIb#tv6ui0hsGbpb5IlAqxFjp1M94jJulOhPGofEwWQTZgU

I'm not sure if the log files are right. Let me know if you need anything else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom