Bio-warfare!!

TiggerZuke

Chieftain
I have noticed (to my misfortune) that disease is a part of the Civ 3 game. Now.. Nuclear missiles destroy units and polute city squares, would it be possible to make a missile unit that causes a disease in a target city?? In Call to Power, with a bio terrorist you could release a virus in a city, and other cities trading with that city had a chance of becoming infected also... Is this even possible in the Civ 3 game? or is it planned to be implemented in the Play the World expansion? I sure hope so.. :scan:

don't know if it is possible - only way i can even imagin is having a weapon which could triger the "disease" result jungles have on your cities, killing off one citizen- if anyone can do it - the customizers here can

I read on one of these boards that Firaxis had planned a terrorist unit for Civ3 but events changed their mind. I'm not sure what the capabilities of the unit would be but a terror unit can be quite an equalizer between great and mediocre civs, as was the case with CTP.

i think a bioweapon would be cool, buyt HUGE rep hit!! acts like cruise missile, but can be loaded onto plane?

How about a jungle missile that turns the square radius of a city
into jungle instead of pollution.
Not very realistic, I know, but it would be usefull, especially against
huge enemy citys.

Top Bottom