skaternate

The Fuzz
This map is made to play towards a conquest victory its kinda a'
very easily defensible map every land has its own advantages
however atlantis is in the middle

Attachments

• bloodlines.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 309
I dont know how to post a picture I dont have software & im a collage student so no have money for anything you know a site where I can get free software please share

While I do have some other nifty programs, you don't need them to make a screen shot.

1) open up civ3. (or the civ editor)

2) get the screen centered on whatever it is you want a picture of.

3) hit the "print screen" button. This copies the current image on the screen to the clipboard.

4) open up ms-paint. This program comes with windows. (win95, at least. yes, I'm still running win95.) If you can't find a shortcut on your start menu, try looking in your windows directory, i.e.
c:\windows\mspaint.exe
c:\program files\accessories\mspaint.exe

5) once in paint, go to the menu bar and select 'edit', then 'paste'. or hit ctrl-v. same thing.

6) presto. instant screen shot. granted, it's a bitmap file, and it's huge, but even with ms-paint's limited capabilites, you can crop the image, add graphics, and add text.

see the attachment.

(still trying to get the hang of the forum...)

one problem with the bitmap is the file size.

:enlighten:

you'll need to cut it down to get things under the 500k file limit of the forums --

o.k., see this attachment >>

Moderator Action: changed the image to JPEG format
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Attachments

• untitled544.jpg
    untitled544.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,301
Enough with the tutorial. To give you what you originally asked for (a place to find cheap/free graphics software):

http://cws.internet.com/image.html

this is a link to the graphics/image subdirectory over at stroud's consummate winsock apps list (now abbreviated CWSApps, apparently.)

Stroud's gives ratings, reviews, and costs (i.e. limited free trial, shareware, freeware, nagware, etc.) for applications in all sorts of categories.

Top Bottom