Bonaparte II Tournament Game #5 PBEM

A few stray Austrian units killed off north of Budapest...

Palermo captured

We invite the British to disband the units in Portugal. We also invite them to cede technologies immediatly and the funds per our agreement! Further delay can not be tolerated!

Allright just be aware we have approached and are ready to accept control. On your next turn please disband the units in question as well as share technology and money as per agreement.

Bergen captured after a lenghtly siege. 1 Regiment of Veteran Grenadiers was lost before the Swedish army where able to defeat the garrison.

In Bodo the Swedish army suffered the same losses before the city was secured.

Tromso was captured without any resistance. The reason was that the defenders where wiped out last month.

The portuguese garrisons are now gone. We have to figure something out about the money as our governments will not meet in game (due to events?) and I still cannot use Yaroslavs program. Is it possible to have someone else use yaroslavs program for me?

Enough British assets have been liquidated to raise 1500 gold this year.

The negotiation-stopping events are these:

@IF
NEGOTIATION
talker=French
talkertype=HumanOrComputer
listener=British
listenertype=HumanOrComputer
@THEN
@ENDIF
@IF
NEGOTIATION
talker=British
talkertype=HumanOrComputer
listener=French
listenertype=HumanOrComputer
@THEN
@ENDIF
@IF
NEGOTIATION
talker=French
talkertype=Computer
listener=Spanish
listenertype=Computer
@THEN
@ENDIF
@IF
NEGOTIATION
talker=Spanish
talkertype=Computer
listener=French
listenertype=Computer
@THEN
@ENDIF

British-Spanish talk should be allowed....

Ah, I thought you were dealing with the Spanish. OK, as you can see, you can't talk to them (I didn't want France and England making peace), but you can talk to their Spanish allies, gift them the money, and a human Spaniard can talk to the French AI and pass the money on. OK?

Top Bottom