[BTS] BOTM 182 Emperor Alexander of Greece, game submitted

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff
BOTM 182 - Emperor Alexander of Greece ... Final Spoiler

Did you manage to win? How?
Did you have fun?
Did you notice anything due to the Random Personalities?
Tell us all about your awesome game.

Reading Requirements

Stop! If you are participating in BOTM 182 then you MUST NOT read this thread unless
  • You have submitted your entry

Posting Restrictions
  • Do not post any savegame file from the game. Discussions and screenshots are fine but not actual games.

My awesome game ended with a traditional cuir/cav conquest in 1525AD. After 1 AD I elepulted the hindu Persians with my back secured by the jewish brethren of Rome and Sumeria. With most of Persian land gobbled up libbed MT in 1120 and from there backstabbed Rome and Sumeria, overran HRE and the western continent with China and the Native Americans for the win. I didn't realize about random personalities until reading it again in the OP... Thanks for the game!

My result was similar to nocho.... but at the same time not. My conquest win was in 1480AD

I was attacked by Burger King just as I was starting to build the elepult army.... fought him off and then it was poor Darius who copped it first. After my earlier BK annoyance I decided he would be next... I am positive he was Shaka, he spammed units like no tomorrow.

Halfway through that, Giggles decides to DoW me...jeez guys, one at a time!! Giggles power was bigger than mine even after I started spamming Trebs & Maces, and still bigger when I was building Cuirs everywhere. I decided he could wait as the Romans were the score leaders (even with me having 2 vassals).

Anyway, I never quite got to Cavs, but I did have Cannons at the very, very end (I think only one ever attacked).

Top Bottom