Brave New World's 9 new Civs

Status
Not open for further replies.
City states are not playable, and don't have any flavour. They also cannot build wonders, spawn great people or discover technologies (they can if some civ did it before them).

Also you might underestimate the influence of unified Italy to the modern world in science (Telephone, Radio, partly the Atom Bomb), ideology (Fascism), military (first military flight, frogmen, alpine corps) and every day life (plastic [search for Giulio Natta], food) just off the top of my head.
Add it to the renaissance and medieval period and it's difficult to not see the worthiness.

But I can accept the "cultural diversity" and "gameplay" reasons.

Front page updated(or at least as far as possible with our still limited knowledge of the Zulu and Portugal)!:hammer:

NEW CITY-STATE THEORY TIME!:old:
Apart from the Sofia replacing Hanoi, Budapest or Almaty theory we now have the possibility of Panama City replacing Jakarta, Venice, Sydney, Manila, Quebec, Ragusa or Mombasa

This is the list of the top requested civs (limited within CivFanatics)

1. Portugal: 200 Confirmed
2. Zulu: 175 Confirmed
3. Indonesia: 157
4. Brazil: 137 Confirmed
5. Poland: 135 Confirmed
6. Sumer: 131 Ruled out because of city-state

7. Kongo: 118
8. Hittites: 112
9. Sioux: 106

I wonder what the odds are any more of these top 9 make it in.

EDIT: Also receiving a lot of votes:
Other Native American civ (e.g. Apache, Navajo, Comanche, Cherokee, Mississippian, Inuit) - 114
Other Middle Eastern (e.g. Assyria (CONFIRMED!), Israel/Hebrew, Armenia, Akkad, Elam, Georgia) -116
Other colonial or modern (e.g. Mexico, Italy, Iran, Australia, Canada, Argentina) - 103

Indonesia and the Sioux I think are the most likely. Kongo also have a good chance.

The 9th slot is still for me the total wild card. I'd like to see the Hittites but am not rating their chances. The Timurids likewise. Maybe another Native American Civ, or even Italy?

Israel and Slovakia are definitely out, at least (not that anyone was expecting Slovakia to be included, but anyway).

NEW CITY-STATE THEORY TIME!:old:
Apart from the Sofia replacing Hanoi, Budapest or Almaty theory we now have the possibility of Panama City replacing Jakarta, Venice, Sydney, Manila, Quebec, Ragusa or Mombasa

Indonesia is almost certainly in as well, so that's one mystery solved.

The question is , are we ready to never see our glorious florence, venice, genoa, milan as city states again, if italy is confirmed.

It almost bring a tear in my face :love:
Still i would love a italian civ

if you notice carefully that screenshot is reused from G&K. Advisor button still there, no trade route icon at top bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom