roesmoker

Chieftain
Apologies if these are basic/dumb, I did search the forums and read the Loyalty Guide but if these questions have been answered already, I could not find the info.

In the in-game Wiki, when it describes Bread & Circuses as exerting pressure for 9 tiles, but the amount is lessened by 10% per tile, where is the center of the loyalty pressure coming from? Is it city center, or is it from your Entertainment Complex or Water Park? I have a feeling it's the former, but I wish it were the latter - would make it so much easier to strategically site those to "loyalty-bomb" neighboring enemies.

Also, if I build an Arena/Zoo/Stadium, does that increase my loyalty pressure?

s it city center,
You guessed it correctly, it would be a nice strategic approach to alter it but then you buy two tiles toward your enemy and build there.... which is not really how entertainment districts should be planned

Also, if I build an Arena/Zoo/Stadium, does that increase my loyalty pressure?
no, amenities and any happiness do not affect outgoing population loyalty pressure

Apologies if these are basic/dumb,
There are no dumb questions, you want an answer and deserve one and it is wrong to judge a person on their questions (or generally judge people at all), a poor response tells more about the responder than the questioner I guess.

the loyalty guide is a little out of date and could be written better, I’ll see what I can do.

Top Bottom