Breeland Mafia Signups Thread

Ok, so bad news is that I have 16 players in a game designed for 30.

The good news is that I can host a re-designed version of the setup with 16 players, and far fewer of you will be vanillagers. The bad news is that I have no idea if this minimized setup is balanced.

So should we wait for more people to sign up (or as Visor has demonstrated, drop out), or should I send out role PMs for a 16-player may or may not be balanced version?

go ahead and start if you're comfortable re-designing it for half the amount of players

gimme role pm

signups locked. Sending out role PMs now

Role PMs are being sent... slowly... The order in which their sent doesn't matter, but I ask you don't discuss whether you've received yours or not in this thread

All role PMs sent. It is literally 2:00 AM and unlike the orcs I'm only partially nocturnal, so game will start tomorrow morning. In the meantime if you have any questions about your role PMs or if you didn't receive one please PM me

I'm having laser eye surgery done tomorrow so there will be a few days there where I won't be able/allowed to use a computer. If somebody wants to take my place that's ok. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can't have been ‘literally’ 2:00 a.m. Your timestamp is at hh:17. Doesn't add up.

Also, new reserves are always welcome

You might want to look into replacing Snerk and/or Winston.

You're stinging because we caught you in Impending Retribution because of your pronoun troubles? Yay.

How does that have anything to do with being pedantic? My pronoun troubles in Impending Retribution were a substantial mistake on my part, saying that 2:17 am is literally 2:00 am is irrelevant.

Hey, I never said I wasn't pedantic. That would be a lie.

JohannahK has replaced Snerk

This means I now have no reserves. New reserves are always welcome!

Top Bottom