• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Brigit, Odio, and Alignments

Very interesting idea though it would lead to some absurd actions like attacking into certain losses just to regain him with other troops and attacking into a certain loss again. That's why the sidechanging ability should at least require to be fully healed OR he should be recreated in the capital of your opponent to prevent him from being attackable by his old masters (and thus being immediately regained with higher strength) once he is weak.

Isn't body affinity enough? There is one problem though, afaik body affinity gives physical strength while fire affinity gives fire strength. And I certainly don't want Brigit to be weaker than Odio.

I think that Odio should have very little defensive strength, but I'm ok with him being stronger on the offense than Brigit.

I still think it is appropriate for Odio to be Crazed, and maybe even to be constantly Enraged (by gaining the promotion from combat). The way that works now, it would mean that while he may fight on his side he is not under your control. That would balance out the issues of attacking into certain losses over and over to get him stronger before regaining him, as such actions would be beyond the player's control. I tend to think that if his god could not control him, a mortal leader has little chance of doing so either.

Top Bottom