Bringing back some of the old favourites

DonRuggio

Chieftain
Does anyone know if Firaxis will bring back some of the old favorite civs and alternate civs that graced us with endless hours of fun back in CIV 4 Warlords / Beyond the Sword?

I am talking the beautiful Isabella of Spain, the Celts, Holland and such and some alternate leaders such as Lincoln, Victoria etc?

It was always good to experiment with the alternates as it gave you a chance to taste the other mechanics of a playable nation.

I would imagine that after all is said and done (DLCs and Expansion Packs). There will be 32-36 civs: that consist of 95 to 100% of all the Civs that have appeared in Civ 3 and Civ 4, with potentially 1 or 2 "new" ones.

The alternate leaders is a good question though, as it seems that the Leader/Civilization are one in the same, however the ability to have more than 1 leader for a civ (at least XML wise), seems to exist, although I dont know how the game would react.

There's a Celtic mod already out.

Yes, Kael put out a Celtic mod less than 24 hours after release... however i do believe that are are still some unresolved issues with balancing it, though i would have to recheck the thread to be sure

Top Bottom