British player looking forward to the American's getting this game

TomK1981

Chieftain
Am I the only one that's looking forward to the American's getting this game. There are more tips / strategies for the demo than the full game at the moment.

I don't know about everyone else but I enjoy reading through the forums picking up new ideas for games of my own. The Brits / the rest or the early release world are rubbish at discussing this game!!

Where for example is the discussion on each GOTW. That makes those games on the PC. The 360 / PS3 need this or GOTW won't be worth it.

Yes I know I’m new to this forum and I’d expect a backlash from my fellow country men / women but instead just prove me wrong.

Am I the only one that's looking forward to the American's getting this game. There are more tips / strategies for the demo than the full game at the moment.

I don't know about everyone else but I enjoy reading through the forums picking up new ideas for games of my own. The Brits / the rest or the early release world are rubbish at discussing this game!!

Where for example is the discussion on each GOTW. That makes those games on the PC. The 360 / PS3 need this or GOTW won't be worth it.

Yes I know I’m new to this forum and I’d expect a backlash from my fellow country men / women but instead just prove me wrong.

Not at all. I am eagerly awaiting 8th July for our cousins across the pond to get Civ Rev. We might have someone to play with then! Since most of the people on this forum are American, there will be lack of discussion threads. Just wait two weeks and the forum will be full of crying yanks, complaining the game is too hard. :p

They are probably having too much fun playing the game to post. :p

Yeah, the Yanks (like me) who complain on forums are the ones who don't like the game. The ones who do are too busy playing the game to care about forum arguements.

There probubly so mad about that the american version will have less bugs that they are speechless:lol:

Im sure you brits will have a laugh when you take America back in multi player! Oh no you stole my 4th of July :(

Top Bottom