Bronze & Iron

Hello, I've noticed that the description is in the Civilopedia governments, it does not match the properties that we can see if we edit the scenario. What are the correct properties?

Here I give you an example with oligarchy

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 205
register
! dropped! :blush:

:think: no other error discovered color test is time consuming

:hammer:

:coffee:
Wotan49

Sorry
! dropped!
:cowboy: did you change something on the Leaderheads?
:goodjob:

:old:
Wotan49

Dear Register,
In 2-3 turns after launching the game, 1/2 of the players are destroyed by the barbarians. Then some barbarians come to you - and before you are able to build a single warrior, you are destroyed as well. Game over.

What can be done about it?

Sincerely,
Svan

I would advise to start once again. I don't know what level of difficulties was that but probably you were very unfortunate as this first time, I happens sometimes at all levels. Just bad placement on map. Barbarians can't destroy other players. That's AI non playable civilisations. It might be a challenge at the beginning of the game to destroy it but later when you grow up is fairly simple, besides you can be allied with them too.

I decided to unlock all players 31 no mater what size of map you choose, so if you play on tiny map with 30 player then each player sit next to other and this might be tough, if yes then try to pick a smaller number of civilisations.

Thank you, I've got used to live with it... :)
Another unusual feature I have encountered is a lack of culture produced. The cities are entirely populated with my tribe (which may matter in a 'xenophobic' mode), yet the culture is either not produced at all (by palace, temple, etc.) or 1/2 of it is produced. What could be the reason?

Hmm, I don't know. You just remind me something I forgot to ask on forum. You can go around this by sacrificing slaves after research of Mysticism or build Wonder but i am aware that's only culture booster and culture growth on regular basis should be increasing slowly anyway.

Yes, but why and how (Holmes)?
I mean, in the settings, palace and temple produce 1 culture each. In the left column I see one culture bar next to each of these. But in the top tight panel "Culture produced" value of the city is 0 (most often) or 1. Why??
I thought about 'mobilization' setting, - but first it is not available, and second - the story is the same no matter if you manufacture units or buildings.

hey register congratulations on getting your mod finished. I haven't had a chance to play yet, but i did notice you used some of my city list. The one for the dorians was actually intended to be used for nubia. I made a dorian city list a while ago that i never got around putting in my own scenario.

Spoiler :
Erineus
Boium
Kytinion
Akyphas
Lilaea
Scarphea
Dryope
Amphanae
Naupactus
Aeginion
Trikka
Phakadon
Gomphoi
Pelinna
Metropolis
Phaloria
Ithome
Trachis
Anthele
Cynus
Thronion
Tarphe
Pteleos
Iton
Alus
Hyampolis
Phylace
Rhion
Alope
Olizon

Hi Big Bopper,

Nice to see you again. I have Civ game uninstalled now but when I install it again I will add you city list for sure.
It seemed to me a bit strange to be honest that cities names I used before :)

Top Bottom