BTS 3.13 (bruic's patch) Pitboss

I'm gonna be gone a week, leaving tomorrow, could we pause the game? Or are there any subs available?

No end to my configuration headaches.

With the new configuration Hamachi has given me a new IP and I can't get back into the network with it.

IndianSmoke, please kick me from the BTS Highland network and perhaps I can then rejoin with the new hammy IP.

In the mean time I cannot connect to either of your games.

No end to my configuration headaches.

With the new configuration Hamachi has given me a new IP and I can't get back into the network with it.

IndianSmoke, please kick me from the BTS Highland network and perhaps I can then rejoin with the new hammy IP.

In the mean time I cannot connect to either of your games.

I'm back..............

Greetings I have taken over the leadership of the feisty if stunted celtic tribe.
Neighbouring people! We now may hear your diplomatic representations.

Point is alot of the redundant people actually use multiple computers and/or have substitues. Just open another network and solve the problem although kicking out the people who don't belong should be a temporary help... As a side note kicking bbfrancis from this network means i now have to join two networks if i want to join all my games from a new computer...

All the people that use multiple computers, subtitutes, o multiple nicks, should try and leave the networks once their job is done.

Whiplash you have like 4-5 nicks in the networks, if everyone had 4-5 nicks I would need to go premium on Hamatchi which I will not do.

Oyzar, I don't understand what you are talking about regarding bbfrancis....

I asked from the start that people who are in the Highlands game, to not join Arboria so that there will be enough space for everyone.

The thing about bbfrancis have nothing to do with this game and more a problem for me :p. Whiplash only had one nick for each time he reinstalled hamachi...

Levgree have missed last 5 or so turns...

missed last 7 now and not researching anything... If there are noone playing levgre's civ this will be rather boring...

it automatically researches if you don't pick anything(got literature, optics, chemistry), and i had queues set up

Ahh. I was wondering why the heck you researched optics...

Top Bottom