BTS 3.13 (bruic's patch) Pitboss

Oops. Sorry Zen. I forgot you were 'going first' and logged in. But I have not moved anything or given any orders. So no harm done hopefully!

Formal Statement by King Zen of the Cult of Dionysius

The COD was obliged to make war on the Zulu for building a city too close to our border. That city is now destroyed. Mission accomplished. We are now prepared to end the war and resume normal relations. If the Zulu chooses to pursue the war further our warriors would be glad to drink more zulu blood.

It would be helpful if King Zen of the Cult of Dionysius would sign on to CivStats so he could read all those diplomatic messages stacking up for him in certain games ;)

ok what's the reg password?

try creative? If not you have to search this thread and/or ask indiansmoke...

Can't connect.

EDIT: got somewhat in at least but the connection seems to be rather flaky...

think i got in now

EDIT: or not...

I will reload game today...but honestly....does anyone think they have a chance in this game? Even Levgree who is the most advanced after Oyzar is outeched bigtime and will be fighting tanks with rifles in a while.....

I will reload game today...but honestly....does anyone think they have a chance in this game? Even Levgree who is the most advanced after Oyzar is outeched bigtime and will be fighting tanks with rifles in a while.....

Levgree gave playing so many turns ago... An ai would have done better for the last 1000 years.. That said i find it somewhat fun to play out games to the end even if the conclusion is a given. And you guys could always unite against me if that is your biggest chance of winning...

Levgree gave playing so many turns ago... An ai would have done better for the last 1000 years.. That said i find it somewhat fun to play out games to the end even if the conclusion is a given. And you guys could always unite against me if that is your biggest chance of winning...

hmm I think that statement is inaccurate you overestimate the AI... they are god awful in some regards.

for most of that time I was still setting worker movements manually, and choosing my cities to build only the more useful buildings, and otherwise building military. The biggest hindrance was not beelining techs such as assembly line, which the AI also does, and also not continuing to expand (even though the land surrounding me is very sub-par)

But I made the decision to become a somewhat peaceful nation with a lazy ruler, and not seek the win ;p

You've had tons of cities building nothing for many many turns including your capital. In some cities you have been infinite building rifles but far from all of them..

Top Bottom