BtS Game FRESH START

bjarkerk, you have to send the 1983 turn to chasbolt, you have sent him the 1982 twice, check the posts...

Thats odd, I must of played 1982 twice and it was an overwrite save but I didn't remember playing that turn before since I still recalled having a couple more cities under Mayan control.

I'm not sure how that happened. I didn't realize I had already played it. Doesn't matter in the scheme of things. I guess I played it half awake and then when I had a clear head I didn't recall playing. I play on 2 different computers too.

FRESH_START_AD-1983_to_mikeyia

I've really enjoyed playing with you guys and would like to have y'all as playmates again. When this is finished someone can start a new one or if not all are interested we tell each other before we put it on the website to get 1st crack. I think 4 humans has been the best.:goodjob:

FRESH_START_AD-1983_to_bjarkebk
It has been a great game in terms of turn regularity, we've been great PBEM players.
I think a 4 player game is much more fun than a 2 player game.
From my part we can do it again.:goodjob:

FRESH_START_AD-1985_to_mikeyia

Ideas for new game in March:
1.Pangeia, no Tech Brokering, no random, no vills, 4 humans 4 AI like this game.
2.4 continents for humans, no random events, no AI, that's it.

Ideas welcome

FRESH_START_AD-1985_to_mabeco

In March? Don't think I'll live that long:sad:

Villiages on, tech trading off, other than that or with those settings I'm good.

Top Bottom