BtS Game FRESH START

Before I take my turn I bet he's taking shots at me? Mabeco Just took 2 of my cities with no problem.
FRESH_START_AD-1990_to_mikeyia
I was wrong it had to do with Bjarkekr penetrating mabecos shield.
No matter. Congratulations in advance for a great game Mabeco. You will launch and a few turns later arrive at Alpha C. Really nice return after my conquest.:goodjob:

RE: next game I await whether discussion goes to teams or to no AIs or like I originally proposed. I do prefer individuals. I will honor the majority if we have one.

I will also offer a Next War scenario game thread and see what happens. I'll probably get killed. I'm still working on improving my late game skills...they are lacking.

FRESH_START_AD-1990_to_bjarkebk
I have to say that chasbolt had me on my knees in mid game as I was weaker militarily when he advanced towards me. If I win, the first part of the game was his victory.
I've tried the Next War scenario and I've loved it! I stongly recomend it.

FRESH_START_AD-1991_to_chasbolt.CivBeyondSwordSave

Im up for any game you choose :) I would prefer not to play team though..

Thanks Mabeco; If?

I guess I forgot to post. I'm still in Virginia for my wife's sisters funeral.
I'd like to do a game similar to this as described with some variation as has been discussed.

The next war scenario I'd also like to do. I will play with whoever signs up. The game is Resource Intensive. I suggest you check it out. It is played by 4 superpowers having various strengths and weaknesses. Drawing one or the other would/could decide the outcome depending on individual skill level.
If I seeded the players:

The Lady = Southern Asia/Africa= Largest, most points (Mikeyia)
Mr. Big = English Speaking territories = 3rd (Bjarkekr)
The Glorious Leader = China/Siberia/SE Asia = 2nd (Chasbolt)
His Excellency = Eurasia = 4th (Mabeco)
If only 2-3 of you sign for this I will offer the positions by sign up.

I would start the game save the copy and send it to Mikeyia as "The Lady" goes first in the scenario. I gave Bjarkekr Mr. Big because he is better than the Glorious Leader in the 2 games I started and played 5-6 turns. You could all start the game 4 times being each leader in individual games to check out the starts, I haven't done but 2 to see if it would be workable. I for one would learn how to play the modern era better.
Any comments?

Thanks Mabeco; If?

I guess I forgot to post. I'm still in Virginia for my wife's sisters funeral.
I'd like to do a game similar to this as described with some variation as has been discussed.

The next war scenario I'd also like to do. I will play with whoever signs up. The game is Resource Intensive. I suggest you check it out. It is played by 4 superpowers having various strengths and weaknesses. Drawing one or the other would/could decide the outcome depending on individual skill level.
If I seeded the players:

The Lady = Southern Asia/Africa= Largest, most points (Mikeyia)
Mr. Big = English Speaking territories = 3rd (Bjarkekr)
The Glorious Leader = China/Siberia/SE Asia = 2nd (Chasbolt)
His Excellency = Eurasia = 4th (Mabeco)
If only 2-3 of you sign for this I will offer the positions by sign up.

I would start the game save the copy and send it to Mikeyia as "The Lady" goes first in the scenario. I gave Bjarkekr Mr. Big because he is better than the Glorious Leader in the 2 games I started and played 5-6 turns. You could all start the game 4 times being each leader in individual games to check out the starts, I haven't done but 2 to see if it would be workable. I for one would learn how to play the modern era better.
Any comments?

My comment is that we can play next war mod and not a scenario, starting with a settler.
Let's vote for these:
1- Next War or BTS classic?
2- Scenario or Start with no cities?

My vote: Next War, Start with no cities.

FRESH_START_AD-1992_to_mikeyia

BtS no cities.

I will Post the Next War Scenario thread sometime next week and do some kind of fair draw/choice for position. If anyone wants to join, I'll write them in as one of the 4 when I post it.

FRESH_START_AD-1992_to_bjarkebk
chasbolt reminded me that I had forgetten to push the launch button! :lol:

Top Bottom