[BTS Python/XML] Partisan Mod

Hi GIR

Don't know if you're still around to read this, but I feel obliged to tell you that I've included your mod into another modpack. I hope it's alright with you! :)

Hey, I just wanted to let you know this is a great idea. Brings tears to my eyes when I remember those fond days of taking over the world way back in Civ2. Sniff. Kudos! And keep up the good work.

Is there any chance that you could mod a real Terrorist Unit that has different missions than the Spy?

BTW, I've added this mod to a modified Next War mod. It works great! The mod basically Chiyu's Expanded Next War (fixed to look more like BTS as it originally was) with all those cool future techs and units. I've added this mod in addition to Trojan Sheep's Super Spies Mod and the transport helicopter (Mil MI 26). I look forward to future work similar to this.

Hey, this mod looks pretty cool. I'd forgotten all about the Civ II partisans....

How did you stop civs from constructing the Partisan unit? Just by setting iMaxPlayerInstances to "0"?

jkp1187 ,
exactley as you said.

ive been using this mod for over 2 years,
i love it,
i tweaked it a little so more partisans pop on city conquar.

gir my old friend,
can you right me again how to add another promotion given to the partisan
with the dicovery of techs?
so he wont week on late stages?
promotion linked to tech.

plus, is there a way to change the unit type thats popping?
say,
on modern ti,e, instead of a partisan - say a ressistance unit, stronger, to pop up?

thanks dear friend.

It's been over a year. I think he's either found it or given up by now.

Top Bottom