[BTS v.3.19-Modular global mod] PSYX's Modern world 4 (FULL VERSION)

I am running version 3.19 and i get:

Failed to read worldbuilder file "Mods PSYX's Modern World 4/Public Maps/ Eng_24civ Slavic_Europa_600(MW4).Civ Beyond Sword WBSave"

Same thing occurs with RUS_24civ and 1000 AD

I understand the UK not being part of the EU, especially if you bundle it with the smaller Commonwealth states (i.e. not Canada, Australia or India/Pakistan/Bangladesh), but if you remove France as well, you might as well write off the EU from a political sense.

Would anyone help me with this mod? Whenever I load it, the game closes - as usual - and then instead of opening again, a windows error (the send/don't send type) pops up. I really wanted to play with this mod, I was looking for some mod with slavic civs and religions, this would be just perfect if I could use it. :(

JEELEN

Ok! Thx :)

@PSYX
I have BTS 3.19
I install the full version, than install updated patch
I load the mod on my laptop, then i have a ctd even before the "init bar" appear.
Suggestion??

i_diavolorosso

Try to reinstall. Update for the mod works fine.

same problem here, i have try to re-install them but no luck.
Game shut down after i am trying to load the mod...

working on windows vista...

and this was my favorite mod!!!.....

when i try to install Mod i get

"XML Load Error

Failed Loading XML File xml\Units/CIV4 Unit Infos.xml.[.\FXml.cpp:133] Error parsing Xml File-

Reason: The element 'iDCMBombRange' is used but not declared in the DTD/Schema"

using version 3.19 Win XP pro and mod version 4.5

get a CTD everytime i select my nation and then difficulty level on all scenarios

Sorry may be its wrong place to post it can author create stand alone Slavic civ (Kyivan Rus') with Volodimir and UU Vityaz and speaking Ukrainian? :)
thnx

No matter what I do, I can't get this mod to run. I am running windows xp. I have downloaded it correctly. The game crashes once you select the mod and hit ok. Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do to correct it.

So I am having problems as well. I downloaded all three parts and the 3.19 patch. However, I can't even extract anything as I keep getting an Error that says "cannot create the output file...". What does that mean. I have Winzip 14.5. Help, Ideas?

Top Bottom