[BTS v.3.19-Modular global mod] PSYX's Modern world 4 (FULL VERSION)

From file 1:

Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Extracting PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\znaki_ordenov.jpg Error: unable to create output file "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\????????? ????????.txt"

From file 2:

Extracting PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\znaki_ordenov.jpg OK

Extracting PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\znaki_ordenov.jpg Error: unable to create output file "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\????????? ????????.txt"

From file 3:

xtracting PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\newglosshoshead.dds OK
Extracting PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\Shet.psd OK
Extracting PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\Treasure_Holyman.dds OK
Extracting PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\Treasure_Holyman.psd OK
Extracting PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\Treasure_Holyman.rar OK
Extracting PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\Modules\Custom Units\Hospitaller\znaki_ordenov.jpg OK

Why am I getting this? I think you messed up somewhere. I've done it right. I downloaded all three files, saved them Desktop, and tried to extract them to their own directory.

If you want me to extract Z- zip, then put it in a zip file. Maybe you should put it into one file. Maybe you need to make the instructions clearer.

I got an error for this when I tried to load it up. It said there was a GFC error, failed to initialize primary control theme or something to that effect. I had the same error for Tsentom1's Thomas' War mod. I forgot how to get around it though, anyone have any ideas?

Hi to all!

I start to do patch to v. 4.5 and will fix many problems. May be will be new scenario - Modern world map :)

rwglaub
I was reuploaded this mod.

I'm getting the exact same result I got before at the exact same place. There must be something wrong with the hospitaler file in some way to make the file stop unpacking at that spot.

I really liked this mod when it was under 3.13. I hope that the issues will be cleared up so I can download it and unzip it to play...

PSYX's Modern world 4.5 (FULL VERSION) - was finished

See the first post of this topic :)

Eh... the DOWNLOAD MOD links in post #1 link me to a blank page.:confused:

EDIT: Found the download page. ;) (But does it need to be in 3 parts?)

I'm still having the same problem as before, when I attempt to unzip the first file it blows up when it gets to the hospitallers. Is anybody else having this problem? Are there people who have successfully downloaded this mod and gotten it to unzip? I'm using GetRight, so I know that I get the full download.

Great mod:goodjob:

Btw, for the next version can you please change indonesia flag??
Because i'm an indonesianese, and i didn't understand why in all mod that have indonesia, they always use that flag. We don't have a pink colored flag, and komodo isn't our symbol:lol:.Is it possible for you to change the flag to the original flag??(red and white):)

i_diavolorosso

Ok! ;)

rwglaub

Try to use 7-zip or WinRar ;)

Astaldo711

Thx

JEELEN

In the 3 parts, becouse it for some users give more better speed of downloading the mod

Sorry to report I get a diagnostic error trying to unzip the part 2 .rar... (Tried unzipping and downloading twice; message says "file is damaged") :(

JEELEN

Try 7 - zip ;) And if you have this problem, try recover arcive. I added recover information

hi , i dunno why but this mod dont work for me can u resolve my porblems plz? i attached a pic

Attachments

• Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 117
I opened with WinRar and that worked. The only problems I see are that spies are being much too effective (blowing up too many buildings) and that when some special event happens I get this popup giving me some improbable odds of something happening...

dan83m

You can open see first post of this topic and see how to fix this problem.

This problem is not in the mod.

i'm at work right now, so i cant download this yet to try it out, but i recently have been trying to get find a civ4 game that is the world map but with MANY MORE civilizations than 18.
i saw the picture for this as the european 600 AD map, is that the map or is it the entire world?

I have a suggestion? Break up the EU Into seperate countries! I know that they are often stuck together to make the load times faster...
But the UK for instance just doesnt work as part of the EU, neither does france really.

Top Bottom