• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[BtS-WoC] World of Civilization - Modding Standard

I'm looking forward to 1.2. I really love the new additions to WOC!

One more observation. The camel in the early stages of the game looks to be shooting arrows, but is without a rider. Is he spitting or is there supposed to be a rider there?

Ive been playing WOC, and so far I have to say wow.

However, Ive found a possible issue with the combat. I have advanced a swordsman to level 10. He has all 5 levels for increasing strength, has the archer advancement for +25% combat for archers, but when he fights an archer, it doesnt seem to be implementing the extra 25% in the calculator. It still shows him as strength 9, when he should be higher. Is this 25% a hidden increase of strength, or just something that is being missed? Ive not tried this with other combat oriented units, but to me if this isnt working right, it is a big issue. In addition, he also has the +25% against melee and the same thing appears to be happening with that as well.

Hum do you by chance have logging enabled? Maybe i missed a dependency and it wont load if i did.

Thx for da reply...

I don't have logging enabled...

Also have discovered that with "choose religion" enabled in the pre-game options for both multi-player and single player mode, that when choosing to have Judaism Religion, the game: CTD !

Great Mod/ Project you guys have here otherwise. My son and I keep playing your Mod on LAN !

Take care

I just finished my first complete game and I got to say that I really, really like WoC.... every time new modules come out its like Christmas for me. Sometimes I get so excited that I soil myself :blush:

Ive been playing WOC, and so far I have to say wow.

However, Ive found a possible issue with the combat. I have advanced a swordsman to level 10. He has all 5 levels for increasing strength, has the archer advancement for +25% combat for archers, but when he fights an archer, it doesnt seem to be implementing the extra 25% in the calculator. It still shows him as strength 9, when he should be higher. Is this 25% a hidden increase of strength, or just something that is being missed? Ive not tried this with other combat oriented units, but to me if this isnt working right, it is a big issue. In addition, he also has the +25% against melee and the same thing appears to be happening with that as well.

Thanks ill keep a eye out on this.

Thx for da reply...

I don't have logging enabled...

Also have discovered that with "choose religion" enabled in the pre-game options for both multi-player and single player mode, that when choosing to have Judaism Religion, the game: CTD !

Great Mod/ Project you guys have here otherwise. My son and I keep playing your Mod on LAN !

Take care

Glad you and your son like the game, its my son that got me hooked on Civ4, and its good to know it works on Multi Player. The choose religion is a WoC bug and will crash every time. We are working on fixing it.

Sorry about the file. Found one little bug on which person is selected while using it. Working on it now and hope to send something up.

Oh here is the file to add to have scrolling screens till the next installer. Just place them in the corresponding folder. It does work now. Sorry about the mistake.

Screw the scrolling... LET'S GET 1.2!!! ;)

lol:) I wish as badly as you. Just too many things are coming in that it takes some time to get in the SDK. I wanting to see quantified resources and Revolution as well which may happen by 1.2. Trust me faichele is working hard on it and wants to see it badly as well.

How far away might 1.2 be at the moment? Just wondering whether it is worthwhile downloading 1.1 if the next version is going to be very soon...

Always looking forward to my WOC releases! Worker bug fix... that stupid asset failure bug fix... maybe even put a Ruff Riders civ in there, where the leaders quote is "I am the World Champion of the World!"

Top Bottom