• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[BtS-WoC] World of Civilization - Modding Standard

Hopefully you are not ignoring the error logs I am copy and pasting in here. I get the same one when I boot up WOC and the other when a new game loads. The first one won't load the mod until I click ok and the second one stops the status bar from loading, I lose all sound/music from the loading screen, have to go to my desktop and "ignore always" to get it to load the game. And, it gives me the error every time I start a new game... so it ain't ignoring always ANYTHING.

Is it possible for you to make a master install file that installs ALL the module packs with one simple download and install? It gets kind of annoying to download and install all the packs if I have to do a complete wipe and reinstall of WOC.

Can you get it all in one?

Can you update the installer to include the WOC core as well as ALL of the mods?

Thanks Rock! Is it possible to get everything, including the WOC core and all mod packs, in a single installer?

Ok, I tried installing the 1st leaderhead mod pack and I get an "installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incompatible download and damaged media."

I redownloaded the file and tried installing it again, but it still gave me the same error.

@ ruffruders23, Hum I just downloaded it and installed it, it worked fine. I wil have a beta woc full installer soon, unfortunately im fixing a shower right now, got a stubborn stem not comng out.

Top Bottom