1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

BUG and BULL showing (un)improved (un)worked tiles

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by Cyborg T, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Cyborg T

Cyborg T Chieftain

A very long time (several years) ago, I saw someone using BUG and BULL with a very useful feature: all unimproved worked tiles were highlighted by a big red circle. However, I cant find any option in the mods which do it. Was it some alpha-version of the mods? If so, why is it not implemented to the stable versions yet?

2. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Smarticus Pantsidae

I believe that it was something that EmperorFool and ruff_hi were working on a long time ago that never got finished, and the post was a proof of concept (I could be wrong).

Since the BUG mod hasn't been in active development for a few years, I think that answers your second question.