Bug Reports and Discussion

Is there any reason I wouldn't be allowed to build a Lightbringer in a former Malakim city when playing the Elohim? I already built a Desert Shrine, and I have the option of the Malakim palace.

It is not a grayed-out option; it is just absent.

I have ancient chants, but no religion tech. My state religion is OO, although there is no OO in the city.

I am playing a non-Elohim leader with unrestricted leaders, although Tolerant is listed as one of my traits.

It seems that Tolerant trait only lets you build civilization specific replacements of common units. For example, you could build Harlequins after conquering a Balseraph city because Harlequins are a replacement of a unit common to all civilizations. But it won't let you build Freaks because they are a Balseraph specific unit (this happened at the sucession game that is taking place in this subforum).

It seems that Tolerant trait only lets you build civilization specific replacements of common units. For example, you could build Harlequins after conquering a Balseraph city because Harlequins are a replacement of a unit common to all civilizations. But it won't let you build Freaks because they are a Balseraph specific unit (this happened at the sucession game that is taking place in this subforum).

Oh, I see.

It would be really nice if this were changed in the next release of MNAI...

I've been playing FFH with More naval ai v 2.42 in MP and the trend with the AI's seems to be that they perform an early warrior rush and warrior rush some more, majorly neglecting expansion and building advantages. They may eventually advance but too often the AI throws everything with a desperate warrior rush.

My last game spawned @randomgoodleader...It wouldn't be so bad if they had a settler. Is the game maybe picking a leader, THEN the civ, instead of the other way around?

Reporting this as a bug, because it seems to cause the AI some big problems when they spawn rampaging ogres on turn 4. Please have the AI stop exploring super dungeons until at least turn 100.

I found an odd, intermittent bug in my most recent game. I was playing the Kuriotates and I completed the Mercurian Gate. As usual, there is an immediate round of diplomacy before I am offered the opportunity to switch to the Mercurians. In this case, I actually get two rounds of diplomacy, back to back, both opened by Basium offering me wine (a resource he has and I don't) - and no, it does not seem to matter if I accept it the first time.

That's not the bug that's bothering me, though. The one that is bothering me is that I can't offer anything to him. I can open up the trade window, and all the options are there in white, seemingly clickable, but if I click on anything it does not move into the offer window.

I have gone back and restored the save game multiple times for the turn when the gate is about to finish. About three quarters of the time, I get this bug and can't offer anything. The other times, things work normally.

I had an equivalent issue in my modmod, where the Sidar Palace grants that kind of invisibility instead of Nox Noctis.

I had an issue with forts in my last game. Nox Noctis makes units in forts invisible too, which lets enemies conquer them without even having to fight.

I had an equivalent issue in my modmod, where the Sidar Palace grants that kind of invisibility instead of Nox Noctis.

Seems like it should be easy to fix. I'll look into it soon.

Thank you Kiech. I wasnt sure if this is a bug or not because i was unable to explain what i meant (lol), but if it is, Wainy got this too, at least for Svarts (as you can see in his vid). It'd be wonderful for me if it were a bug, so i can finally play against Tholal's AI. :)

hello,

I also noticed some missing civ specific art, so it is not only a svartalfar problem.
also infernal units have default icons when selected, but buttons.dds and unit art is correct.
in addition infernal assassin, if upgrade from hellhound, has normal assassin unit art; but if built directly or upgraded from scout, has infernal assassin art correctly.

there may be others, I'll keep you updated.

by the way, nice modmod ;) still pumping life into ffh2

Top Bottom