1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports and Discussion

Discussion in 'More Naval AI Modmod' started by Tholal, Jan 3, 2013.

1. lfgr

lfgr King

This seems to be intended. Is it a big problem?

Looks like memory corruption, which is unfortunately very hard to fix. Does it happen when you load MagisterModMod, or at the start of a game (in the sense of "Play Now")?

I already commented on the unyielding order thing. I took note of the other issues and will look into them.

2. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Well, it means some religions might never get founded, if the founding wonder is build it worldbuilder.

I decided to add some python code to make those wonders add the religion/set the holy city each turn to make sure ti does not happen, but running it like that could be a bit inefficient.
    Normally it happens when loading the mod, but I've seen it when starting a new custom game or loading saves too. In my current game it happened when Auric Ulvin entered the game at the completion of the White Hand ritual. I got an assert showing a problem with Auric's leaderhead art file, and then when Auric tried to contact me the game crashed. Fortunately I had a save from right before the ritual was completed. When I loaded that to try again I did not have any issues.

3. omegaflames

omegaflames Warlord

Are you not also able to add/found that religion via worldbuilder as well? Using worldbuilder for something like that seems like a fairly trivial edge case scenario especially if you can use it to add/found the religion as well, if not then I can see that being an issue. If the religion can't be added/founded via worldbuilder then a workaround should be available by using great engineers/slaves to hurry it. It would require a turn to work of course but I can't think of a reason it would not work.

4. Tielby

Tielby Prince

One of the tooltips on the splashscreen says Blight damages "all units". Shouldn't that be changed to "all living units"?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020