Bug Reports and Technical Issues

Is it possible that someone had researched the tech that obsoletes the wonder? Since the new tech tree was added, or around then, if someone has researched the obsolescence tech, it cannot be built.
I had the same thoughts, but couldn't find a civ with geology in editor.

Hello, thanks for a great mod.

Saint Sophia's Cathedral +1 food efect does not stack with Republic Civic +1 efect. Is it intentional?

Yes.

Playing my first fullgame on game version 1.16.4 as Colombia the game literally never finished.
When ending the turn on the attached savegame the game processes forvever.
I have waited atleast one hour and since I otherwise have a very good performance of the game this seems like an infinite loop.
I don't think my civ is about to collapse (only unstable for a few turns yet) though other civs might be.
I was only a few turns from historical victory :(

Attachments

• Bolivar AD-1917-July Turn 1219.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Can confirm that this is an infinite loop. Will investigate more later on.

Qusqu stopped working on Machu Picchu for no reason, as I see.
Yeah, it's because Machu Picchu obsoleted. Holy Rome decided to beeline Geology for some reason.

Hey, long time, no post. I'm still playing this mod regularly 3 years since I last posted. It's literally my comfort game.

Alas, I come back with a bug report. I believe I'm up to date with GIT and I'm encountering an issue where my defensive pacts cancel with no apparent reason, sometimes every turn. Is this working as intended?

Hey, long time, no post. I'm still playing this mod regularly 3 years since I last posted. It's literally my comfort game.

Alas, I come back with a bug report. I believe I'm up to date with GIT and I'm encountering an issue where my defensive pacts cancel with no apparent reason, sometimes every turn. Is this working as intended?
Nope, but I heard reports that it might be related to declaring war on independents. Do you have a save where the defensive pact gets canceled next turn? I can look deeper into it with an actual example.

Thanks! That would help a lot. It's the kind of thing that I rarely come across in my own working process.

I think it (DP cancelled) happens every war you declare regardless if its independant or not.

I think it (DP cancelled) happens every war you declare regardless if its independant or not.
That was not reproducible for me. If you have a situation where your dp is cancelled please upload it! Otherwise it really doesn't help me.

I've not yet reproduced the defensive pact bug (working on it) but I have noticed that when Peru (re)spawns in the 1700 scenario, they seem to be starting only with the techs the Inca start with, as seen by this Canada initial save. This is something I've noticed is consistent across several games, I hope the save helps!

Attachments

• MacDonald AD-1866 Turn 380.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Playing as Holy Rome, Polish culture sent Berlin into a revolt in 1240 AD (about 20 turns after Poland spawned in), and then flipped the city afterwards.
Spoiler Berlin Flip :
20220128171209_1.jpg
The tile is in my historical territory, and counts as foreign territory for Poland.

Attachments

• Berlin Revolt.CivBeyondSwordSave
    739.2 KB · Views: 21
I also had a problem, which I think has been mentioned in earlier threads, with the Thails UHV check confusing on what accounts to a foreign power in South Asia.
The goal is not confused, the issue is that "South Asia" stretches into Iran and includes even Shiraz, but Iran is not considered a South Asian civ. This has since been fixed.

So this happened when I was initially playing, and I just did it again to test, and it looks like none of your units will desert if you refuse Iran's flip for some reason. They still flipped normally when I had some people left in the city in 1499 but again, never during a war where you refuse the flip. The version is whatever was on the main download link on March 19, 2021 so this may be out of date, I just got back into civ after a while :p

Attachments

• Hammurabi AD-1503 Turn 834.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I was playing as China, with Confucianism as state religion. Whenever Confu spread by itself or via a missionary, any Ancestor Shrine (pagan temple) converted to the Confu temple. This is how it should be.
However, I had a random event with a choice between walls +1 gold or spend 30 gold to spread Confu to up to two cities. I chose the latter but the Ancenstor shrine did not convert through this method. I only realized a while later.
To be checked if this is intentional or not.

I was playing as China, with Confucianism as state religion. Whenever Confu spread by itself or via a missionary, any Ancestor Shrine (pagan temple) converted to the Confu temple. This is how it should be.
However, I had a random event with a choice between walls +1 gold or spend 30 gold to spread Confu to up to two cities. I chose the latter but the Ancenstor shrine did not convert through this method. I only realized a while later.
To be checked if this is intentional or not.
Not intentional, but still surprising that this can happen at all. You don't happen to still have a save from roughly the time before the event occurs?

Top Bottom