Bug Reports

I would just like to thank everyone once again for all of their work which made this project possible. After many months I think we truly made one of the best historical mods available for Civilization 4. I really enjoyed the work, and hope everyone else did too. I have stopped modding Civ4, and sometimes I feel that the rest of the modding community is leaving too, but that is the natural process of things such as this. Again, thanks, and I really enjoyed working with everyone.

So are you no longer working on EMA? Once I am done working on my current mod, Byzantium: Beyond the Golden Gate, I might try and do a seconed UU version. BTW: I hope to have the beta release of Byzantium released mid-fubuary. It is running 660 to 1071.

I played a game of EMA (as Byzantines) and did not find that any other civ had ivory, let alone any to trade. I opened WB and checked out the map. No ivory anywhere. Why? Is this a bug or an oversight?

I was using the Large Medieval 0.74 map.

jimmygeo

I belive ivory is used as a 'trade route' to show the saharan and oriental trade. I belive Craig used some of the exotic resources in his europe maps

I belive ivory is used as a 'trade route' to show the saharan and oriental trade. I belive Craig used some of the exotic resources in his europe maps

Huh? I was at 1300 and no civ had ivory and there was none on the map. Ivory is needed to speed one of the silk road projects. If it's not available, then it will just take way too long the get a silk road victory. Besides, the Byzantines can't work on the Hanseatic League victory, so that leaves only the New World option (which I did to win). This seems to me to unbalance the game.

jimmygeo

Yeah, Byzantium is weak in this game. I am making a warlords mod about Byzantium, so people won't think the Byzantines are weak. It will go from 660AD to 1071 AD. If you are interested, could you help a bit? I am at a loss for unit stats. If I really get working, I should have the all the army lists done except for the moors, visigoths, lombards, anglo-saxons, vikings, saxons, and mervingian french.

Ajidica,
I'd like to help, but I have very very little knowledge of relative strengths of forces in that period. I just like playing the Byzantines (and I had a help sheet giving advice on how to play them).

jimmygeo

Thats fine, i just need help on balencing units, army sizes, balencing and playtesting, ect. ect. ect.... Since I have a three day weakend, I hopefully will have enough time to Russians, Byzantines, Arabs done, although possibly the Bulgars and Lombards.

i chopped a forest (with viking civ, non-scenario) and didn't get any production from it.

is this a bug or am i missing something?

did head surf leave this mod for civ 4? is he making this for bts or did he stop modding civ4-bts completely?

any chance some one could fix this, if its a bug?

Top Bottom