1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Legends of Revolution' started by phungus420, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

That's true, I play the last official LoR version, and herb can happen several times.

2. Chronis

Chronis Warlord

Its not in base BTS code I checked and the herb event can only occur once in base BTS. I also specifically remember changing this so it could recur as a test and then accidentally releasing that in LOR tweaks version 1.0.

I know it is now in the official release LOR code but I believe phungus occasionally updates the official release with minor updates without changing the release number as there has been no major change.

Regardless I think its a bug. Its not in base BTS and I think the event is too powerful to occur more then once. It is fixed in LOR tweaks.

3. lfgr

lfgr Emperor

Posting here for modmodders:

In Python/Revolution/Development/ChangePlayer.py, lines 144 and 148, "iTeam" should be "teamIdx".

4. Hafenguy

Hafenguy Chieftain

I have seen that in the scorelist of every civ there is no icon for the Religion every civ has.
    Is this normal?