Bugs and errors

I just posted relevant save files to the main mod thread.

Anybody having problems with planets disappearing after a couple of turns? I build some buildings, etc...then all planets on the map vanish?

before even start
Assert Failed

File: CyGlobalContext.cpp
Line: 70
Expression: idx>=0
----------------------------------------------------------

scenarios

Anybody having problems with planets disappearing after a couple of turns? I build some buildings, etc...then all planets on the map vanish?

I had this problem when I used the WB to give the enterprise a few promotions, the planets disappeared as soon as I entered the WB.

hi guys
i just downloaded and installed the game as you mentioned. i can open the mod, so far its all perfect. BUT when its completely loaded, there is no text in the boxes like "singleplayer" or "options". i klicked randomly trough some menu points and finaly started a game. but the same problem i have no text.

i use vista 32 bit and have the german version of the game. dont no if there is a problem with this.

pls help

Hi.

This is a well-known problem.
When you use another version then the english , then you have to change your language to english before loading the mod. You can change it at the option menu.

Light II and IV are Bird of Prey, but III is the generic FF destroyer.
Also, it seems that cloaked ships can't take systems. Is this right?
I'm playing as Klingon, btw. :)

Awesome mod. :worship:

deanej, would you like additional sounds? I have 8-10 CD's of ST soundtracks and sound effects.

Light II and IV are Bird of Prey, but III is the generic FF destroyer.
Also, it seems that cloaked ships can't take systems. Is this right?
I'm playing as Klingon, btw. :)

Awesome mod. :worship:

deanej, would you like additional sounds? I have 8-10 CD's of ST soundtracks and sound effects.

Oops. Earlier in development I moved the Klingon UU from Light III to Light II and forgot to change the art style. Will be fixed in next patch.

As for additional sounds, if you want to send any via email (especially Enterprise era, as that era will be extended in 2.0), but they won't appear until 2.0 as they would be compiled into the sound pack (will also need additional diplo music, need Vaadwaur/First Federation/Gorn for 2.0 and Xindi/Maquis/Orion for 3.0).

As for additional sounds, if you want to send any via email (especially Enterprise era, as that era will be extended in 2.0), but they won't appear until 2.0 as they would be compiled into the sound pack (will also need additional diplo music, need Vaadwaur/First Federation/Gorn for 2.0 and Xindi/Maquis/Orion for 3.0).

I don't have Enterprise audio, but will send you some additional files which should work for all other eras.

i got this messages
Assert Failed

File: CvCity.cpp
Line: 789
Expression: getBaseYieldRate(YIELD_FOOD) == 0

Assert Failed

Line: 790
Expression: getBaseYieldRate(YIELD_PRODUCTION) == 0
Message: getBaseYieldRate(YIELD_PRODUCTION) is expected to be 0

------------Assert Failed

Line: 791
Expression: getBaseYieldRate(YIELD_COMMERCE) == 0
Message: getBaseYieldRate(YIELD_COMMERCE) is expected to be 0

----------------------------------------------

Cool. Also, for anyone reading this, 2.0 will also include new leader art (to bring it up to the quality of the leaders added for scenarios) as well as an expanded Enterprise era (8 new techs, as well as a new TNG tech) as well as a new victory condition.

Sounds like good news.;)

in et enterprice starbases are final frontier unit grafics
deadlus cost the same hamers than nx-class

The starbase thing is a feature; since this is pre-Federation I didn't think it would be appropriate to have the civs using the more "modern" starbases.

As for the Daedalus, that could be an oversight on my part, but it's probably not too unbalancing (the Daedalus was intended to be the successor to the NX class for this mod) and probably helps Earth out as I think the NX class is the weakest ship besides the barbarian ones. Let me know how it impacts game balance.

Top Bottom