Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
This is a poll to determine whether we should build an embassy with Germany. The cost is 53 gold. Discussion on this and other embassies can be found here. This poll will be open for 48 hours.

Yes. We have ample money to spend, if my trading proposal is accepted. :D

There is a post around here somewhere that lists a bunch of things we could spend our money on and/or save up for (by Cyc in the Slider thread, I think). On the other hand, it also has been said that the embassies will only go up in prices and we will get many uses from them later in the game.

Bring on the diplomats

Originally posted by TerminalMan90
There is a post around here somewhere that lists a bunch of things we could spend our money on and/or save up for (by Cyc in the Slider thread, I think). On the other hand, it also has been said that the embassies will only go up in prices and we will get many uses from them later in the game.

Bring on the diplomats

;) Hey TM90, I see you need a little help here. I believe the post you were referring to (the one I made...) is right here.

No It seems smart/nice to do this, but what do we gain for paynig 51 gold ?

* - better trades ... Germany has nothing to offer,
* - location info ... We already kinda know where Germat is; SE of Russia.
* - improveted attitude. This is unimportant; they are far away, perhaps even on an another continent; they can't harm us,

An embassy gains us nothing, compared to the 51 gold we have to spend to get it. The only logical response can be: No way Otto !!!

Top Bottom