1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Building quests

Discussion in 'CivBE - Strategy & Tips' started by ggmoyang, Sep 29, 2014.

1. sprang

sprang Chieftain

Global. I took the culture bonus as supremacy. I moused over the culture number on the top bar shortly after getting the quest and it said "XXX from Cities, 11 from other sources." I was at affinity 11. Later in the game, when my affinity was up to 18, it said "XXX from Cities, 18 from other sources." By that point I had built additional Hypercores.

2. ggmoyang

ggmoyang Chieftain

Updated for BERT.

3. mrmike1949

mrmike1949 Chieftain

any way to make it easily printable?

4. beetle

beetle Chieftain

New BE player here.

Has anyone played taking the obviously poorer choices? If so, did it effect the story line or the subsequent quests?

There is actually a lot of interesting writing in those boxes. But none of it seems to be actually relevant to the game play. I wish they called the building perks choices something other than “quests”. The game has some actual quests. Deciding between a poor buff and a decent buff is not the least bit interesting, and distracts from the actual quests. OTOH, a player selecting the obviously weaker choice might be a way to handicap MP games!

I agree with everyone else that the choices are usually quite unbalanced. But how about the one for Thorium Reactor? The Creative Spark gives the choice between +2 energy or +1 production. I have been picking +1 production.

EDIT: Gian Well get the same choice (Nature’s Potential).

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017