Buildings from Hannover

Chamaedrys

Emperor
Hi,

I have create some sights from my region:

-The Market Church (Marktkirche):

As the name says, this church stands at the market place.;)

Download!

-The Clock from the Kröpcke place:

This clock is very popular meeting point.

Download!

-The Old Chapel (Alte Kapelle)

A very small chapel, build in the year 1350. I added this some days ago to the file db, but it defintely belongs in this thread.

Download!

-Buttons for all 3 buildings:

download buttons

I like very much The Market Church

Amazing again! You're becoming a master in modelling and skilling! The market church is simply fantastic! What's next on your schedule? Could you rework some of charly's buildings like the Kölner Dom or the Brandenburger Tor? He's got some quite nice modells but unfortunately his skins are lacking beauty.

Thanks, guys

I always wanted to mod something from home, but now it's done.:)

Nice! Are there buttons??

I have add buttons at the first post.;)

Those are really nice, Chamaedrys. Hannover is such a beautiful city... any chance of making the Rathaus?

He he, I guess you mean the "New" Rathaus. To be honest: I'm working on it for some time - and it will definetly took some more time...

What do you thing about the view of the rathaus? Almost all pic show it's backside. Should I put the main entrance in front or the more popular lake-side?

Amazing again! You're becoming a master in modelling and skilling! The market church is simply fantastic! What's next on your schedule? Could you rework some of charly's buildings like the Kölner Dom or the Brandenburger Tor? He's got some quite nice modells but unfortunately his skins are lacking beauty.

The next building will be the New Townhall (it's very big, maybe I made something smaller first).

Charly uses a different programe for moding. So there is less that i can do.

Top Bottom