Burger King

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I just ate two Burger King Quad Stackers and washed it down with a diet coke.

What do you guys think about that? Discuss.

I also feel like I'm going to puke. :vomit:

:rolleyes: . Grimus how do you think you're going to get Boudica to love you if you are fat?! Comon young man get it together!

Obviously, Burger King should be a leader in Civ IV - just because he already has the title of "King." I'm very sad that a thread promoting this hasn't already appeared.

That reminds me of a time I was... in an altered state of conciousness... and thinking about life, more specifically a relationship I was in at the time, and I was like: can we reroll the start please?

So... I just ate two Burger King Quad Stackers and washed it down with a diet coke.

What do you guys think about that? Discuss.

I also feel like I'm going to puke. :vomit:

How come everybody's . .. .. .. .. .-footing around the 'puke' comment ? It's an obvious 'alter-nuke' reference. Puke= 'alter'nuke! Together with "Quad Stackers" = "Dats Quackers". Mein Gott! He's out to nuke every single duck in the Civ world! And - wait! I see no ducks! You b@*tud!

What!? It's obvious....!

Well techinicly he needs a cow resource for the beef, a pig resource for the bacon, a wheat resource for the buns and a uranium resource for the special sauce... I myself stick with the good old whopper so I don't need to have a pig source and have Salidan riding me about being an "apostate and infidel" for crying out loud Salidn you're a Buddhist!

The Civ creativity in the replies in this thread, to an original post that had nothing at all Civ related, is simply hilarious. Well done guys.

You know, if I were you, I'd consider heading over to Sid's Sushi Co. instead.

"Sid's Sushi Co. - Get Cultured!"

I thought it was going to be about a corporation or a random event triggered after you get hte mcdonalds random event

and washed it down with a diet coke.

Congrats! You've just founded Coca Cola Inc.

Remember: Only real sugar resource give :health:, the chemicals of the "diet"part gives :yuck:

Lol, you guys are great. :)

It was quite a binge, I know, and I am quite disgusted with myself today as I think back to it! But, boy, did it hit the spot that day.

That's what happens when you're working on drawings and a physical model all day, then all night without sleep, and then in the morning, pretty much thriving off of coffee alone, before having to sit thru critiques all day in architecture school until dinner time!

I slept for 13 hours last night, woke up this morning quite refreshed and ready for work. I think today I'll binge on colon cleanser to scrub the filth out of my system.

Also, I know, Charlemagne looks like the Burger King! That's hilarious... I wonder if he was originally the inspiration behind it.

I thought this thread was also going to be about Charlemange, in which case I was going to bring up the fact one of my friends pointed out Boudica looks a little like Wendy... And let us not forget about Little (Julius) Caeser's.

Now just need someone to look like Colonal Sanders... I think Monty covers Ronald McDonald....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom